Kampfer Season 2

Kampfer Season 2

Will there be a campfire mobile phone in season 2? ۔

I don't think it ends like this ... At the end of episode 14, the long haired girl thinks what else she can do to annoy him. And they never beat the Celtic team ... and? I want to see the second season of camphor! :(

No plans, but with good news, the manga series is still active.

The Light Novel series is over and he's really going to face a girl (a little miracle in the modern series that seems to disappear as a good resolution).

The adaptation of the manga is still going on, there is a good chance that they will add the last season to the TV software as soon as the last volume of the manga comes out.

So come on, and you may have read about manga, the manga chapter 27 was just released, so in that sense it is still an active series that adds to the difficulties of another TV series.

Camphor Season 2

According to some, in the novel Camphor Light, Natsuro considers Sino Akane to be his love.

Kampfer Season 2

Kampfer Season 2

Will Season 2 be an anime for campfires? 3

I don't think it ends like that ... At the end of episode 14, the long haired girl thinks what else she can do to make fun of him. And they never beat the Celtic team ... and? I want to see the second season of camphor! :(

There are no plans, but the good news is that the manga series is still going strong.

The light novel series is over and he's really going to face a girl (a little miracle in the modern series that disappears as a good resolution).

The adaptation of the manga is still underway, there is a good chance that they will add the final season to the TV software as soon as the final volume of the manga comes out.

So let's go, and you may have also read about the manga, the manga chapter 27 has just been released, so in that sense it is still an active series that adds to the difficulties of another TV series.

According to some, in the novel Canfour Light, Natsuro considers Sino Akane his love.

This page can help you.

D:

Will Season 2 be an anime for campfires?

I don't think it ends like this ... At the end of episode 14, the long haired girl thinks what else she can do to make him angry. And they never beat the Celtic team ... and? I want to see the second season of camphor! :(

No, because they only had 2 episodes for Season 2 and then it was canceled and I heard from people whose cell phones were broken.

If they aired 2 episodes it was canceled, which means the rest of the episodes are somewhere

Kampfer Season 2