Kakashi Eye

Kakashi Eye

What happened to Kakashi's eyes?

See Naruto Shipen Ep.119 and 120 Kakashi den / Chronicles of Kakashi.

And you will get your answer :).

As a young ninja (I think just a CIN), I was part of a 3-member squad of weeping hooligans from the Uchiha tribe. Sorry, I forgot the boy's name. By the way, long story short, Kakashi lost his eye in a serious fight and at the same time this other tall boy was crushed with a stone. As a kind of ending ■■■■, he cut off his eye and gave it to Kakashi. There is no mention of the medical mystery that one can easily put someone else's eye in orbit and share the flying eye ... but that is the story.

When he did, he had a partner named Otto. Otto was not there to escape the culprit who was being stopped by Kakashi, and he cut off his left eye. Otto was crushed by a rock and decided to give Kakashi his left eye to save his life.

Watch Shipment Episode 119 120.

Kakashi has autumn eyes and the pieces come from the ninja he fights.

Kakashi Eye

Kakashi Eye

What happened to Kakashi's eyes? 3

Did he think of blocking and did he have any role other than Yukiha?

As a young ninja (I think there is only one Cin), I was part of a party of three with a punk punk from the Ochiha tribe. Sorry, I forgot the boy's name. In short, Kakashi lost his eye in a fierce battle and at the same time another Ochiha boy hit a rock. As a kind of complete ■■■■, he cut off his eye and gave it to Kakashi. There is no mention of medical mysteries that one can easily put someone else's eyeballs in one's socket and split the flying eye ... but that is the story.

When he did, he had a partner named Otto. Otto was not there to avoid the villains who stopped Kakashi, and they cut off his left eye. Otto was crushed by a rock and decided to give Kakashi his left eye to save his life.

Watch Shipping Episode 119 120

Kakashi has autumn eyes and these pieces come from the ninja he fights.

Kakashi Eye