Just Got My Nose Pierced And Have A Runny Nose

My sister's nose was pierced and now her nose is running? 3

My sister had her nose pierced, yes, and the boy uses semi-helical nails (the name escapes me) and just removing the hair and skin from the nose makes his nose itch. They are afraid of the common cold and do not want you to get an infection. She's been sneezing ever since and she's been shy, it hasn't gotten worse in 24 hours so I'm pretty sure it's not cold ... I want to know

If you catch a cold, what can you do to prevent it?

Can he change his nose nail in a few days or go to the piercer and change it because it really bothers him?

Thank you very much!

> If you have a cold, what should you do to avoid infection?

Soak sea salt twice a day (mother three times) to kill the bacteria in the fistula (inner skin of the fistula).

> Can she change her nose nail in a few days or should she go to the piercer again and have it replaced?

If jewelry really bothers you, go back to the piercer to replace it, you can use it in a sterile environment with minimal fog and disinfecting jewelry. You may be wondering if you can have a micro lab with yolk balls?

The common cold does not affect your stool and can cause infection or swelling (as long as you keep pushing).

I feel like the piercing has got a nerve in my nose, it started dripping and sneezing which stopped after recovery ۔

I even got a cold, but just clean it, try not to touch it too hard.

The piercer may be able to change, ask them, but usually you have to leave it for 34 weeks or it dies.

Colds do not cause infections. You may be irritated by sneezing and runny nose, but (as is possible) not all germs are harmful to piercing.

If you want the change to be made by relay, it is too early to try it yourself (otherwise you run the risk of getting an infection).

I'm sixteen and I did it in eighth grade, so I'm 14. I think it's basically like piercing your ear, it's uncomfortable, it's really fast and easy. They wipe their nostrils with alcohol and indicate where they want to go with the pen. You already know that you have to stay calm and close your eyes, do not drown again, otherwise you will tremble or you may strike in the wrong place, they put you on the first flat and this is a classic technique like With ears, dirty palms do not have much time to play, clean more than 2 times in the afternoon with warm salt water, do not stretch as it should be tight, do not stain make-up, risk of falling from below Considering that after the small application in the salon is finished, make sure that the first time you want to turn it into a small (in about 6 weeks I would say) a clean new way, basically a new offer. Of . I do this technique as fast as I can, but it actually produces a lot of rubbish. Mark where it is off, but it gets interesting when I have it! Basically, the anxiety grew as fast as he did at school that he might try to kick you out unless you want to, which is another reason for his closure! In addition to the hard work, you get to clean the nostrils with the help of plastic pads which are practically invisible as soon as you want to move or do.

Maybe the piercer didn't sterilize properly or didn't turn around, I went back to the piercer and complained.

answer me? Nose piercing.