Jus Drein Jus Daun

Jus Drein Jus Daun

What does Drein jus daun in 100 mean?

Jus drain jus daun literally means that blood drinks blood if I remember correctly. (The language is called Trigedasleng, if you google you will find many websites.) And it sure translates to klir, which goes without saying.

What does Drein jus daun juice do in this sense?

It is literally blood drinking blood. The idea is that spilled blood can only be filled with more blood.

He asks her to drink (Drein daun!What is also trigedasleng?

Trigedasleng (TRIgedasleng), sometimes abbreviated to Trig, is the language of the inhabitants of the earth, the Mid-Atlantic clans known as Terrans. Trigedasleng translates into the language of the forest, comes from the Trikru clan and has no script of its own.

What language do the founders of 100 speak in this regard?

TrigedaslengHow do you say we can meet again in Trigedasleng?

Can we meet again?

• I can’t touch anything anymore. Tell the truth.

Can you learn trigedasleng?

ABOUT TRIGEDASLENG Trigedasleng is the language spoken by landowners (Trikru) on The 100 television series on The CW. The language is fun and easy to learn (especially for native English speakers). EDIT: People have been very negative about it from the start because it’s a connection.

How do you pronounce trigedasleng?

E is pronounced in the word bet e, d is pronounced like dog and a I like in the word sofa. slang is pronounced like the English word slang, but again with an e in bet. You can also hear David Peterson saying Trigedasleng around 1:00 am in this video.

What does Wanheda mean?

Wanheda is trigedasleng for Commander of Death and refers to a title bestowed on Clarke Griffin by the Grounders.

What do you say when someone dies at the age of 100?

I will not let you die

How is night blood made?

How did the founders speak English?

The Trigedasleng language is spoken in The 100 Grounders show. This language is believed to be a descendant of modern English and we must understand that it arose from natural linguistic operations.

How do you say blood should be 100 blood?

If they do, they can ■■■■ up the front door and kick. Lexa leads her people by singing with blood must have blood in the basic language Trigedasleng Jus drein jus daun! A half-scared, half-bloodthirsty look comes to Clarke before she joins the song.

Will Octavia die at 100?

Should Octavia die as part of the anomaly?

Octavia went missing after being stabbed to death by an adult version of Hope Diyoza (Shelby Flannery) who showed up when the anomaly was triggered. While fans will have to wait and see what happened to Octavia, there are indications that she may be ■■■■.

Wanheda is a real word?

A document from the United States suggests that the name Wanheda means commander of death. According to a user from Virginia, USA, the name Wanheda means Commander of Death. A voice from New York, USA, states that the name Wanheda means Commander of Death.

What is the status of Spanish as a language?

Where the hell did you end up in 100 years?

The 100 lands on Earth 20 miles west of Mount Weather, Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley.

How old is the Clarke 100?

Clarke Griffin
Title: Fleimkepa (Keeper of the Flame) Skaikru Ambassador Mountain Slayer Wanheda (Death Commander) Klark kom Skaikru Clarke of the Sky People Prisoned Princess 319
Activities: Co-leader of The Delinquents Medical Student
indigenous: Larch

Is Lexa a founder?

The recurring TV character (produced by Alycia DebnamCarey) does not appear in the books on which the series is based. The commander of the allied land clans, Lexa, has proven himself to be a wise leader and a mighty warrior.

How can I create my own language?

How to make it easy

Where is Polis en 100?

What is AI in 100?

A LIE. is an artificial intelligence (A.I.) developed by Becca Franco with the help of Chris. ALI’s main mission was to improve human life. However, this makes her too attached to her way of changing about her when she is convinced that something is for the good of people.

Why was Clarke called Wanheda?

Jus Drein Jus Daun