Judge Judy Plastic Surgeon

Judy Judy Shendlin had plastic surgery? 3

I have a free view and I've liked Watg episodes since 2000, but I've seen recent clips and they look very compact. He looked blank, as if he couldn't lift his eyebrows! MDR

Was it just me or was it a feelift / Botox accident?

Maybe he has ... but will you tell him you know? I do not want this. She scares me!

Judge Judy Plastic Surgery

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. It sounds like a cross between Joan Rivers and Sharon Osborne, maybe the same surgeon. If you can't lift your eyebrows, this is a sure sign of Botox. It's a shame because I think he has it all, but he's a celebrity in the United States, look at the pictures of his yacht called Her none on Wikipedia.

It doesn't matter if I don't watch this SW anymore. I read that everything is fine. They give you a free plywood motel room and pay for your travel and meals. They give you advice on what to say in court and if you lose they pay you a fine.

Think about it, why wouldn't people be stupid and say such things to judge Judy? They do this because they do not care if they win or lose in their case.

I'm not listening but I agree with you that she looks better in the new SW even though her eyebrows are shaking. At least he has a mild temperament and not as bad as John Revers!

Other than that, nothing new surprised me.

It seems that.

Yes he has.