Jobs For 14 Year Olds In Erie Pa

Are there places for 14-year-olds in Erie, PA?

From the age of 14, I enjoyed working:

Desk,

For supermarkets,

Retail store

Restaurants,

the cinema,

Baseball park

Amot Park, or

Gas station

Companies like Publix, Cruisers, Food Lion, Sound, Checkfill, H, McDonald's, Wayne, Crystals, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as small local businesses of this type, hire people their age.

Fast food stores and supermarkets are ready and able to train new employees, but .........

Young people often have many issues that affect their ability to work, such as mood, absenteeism and demand for working hours, work ethic, and so on.

I'm not saying you'll have this problem, but the fact that you've been with them all your life makes it harder to prove your worth.

Therefore, you should be able to express words and actions that are reliable, trustworthy, punctual, detailed, trained, competent, punctual, mature, and team-oriented. You also need good quotes because you have no work experience. Talk to teachers, mentors, challengers, coaches, club sponsors and principals where you volunteer or from whom you are occasionally an LR and ask for references. Get accurate and up-to-date contact information from them and prepare them to receive referral calls from potential owners.

pay attention to:

Most companies are organized and managed individually, so your past experience with company policies and minors will determine whether you will be hired. Whenever you can, sign up, at worst you may not be hired.

For more information on bears where you can work, jobs you can do (too many) and work permits for minors (not all states require a permit), see:

I was placed at 14 or 2 weeks before the age of 15. I am now 17 years old and still have a job. This is manual work in a dog / cat boarding house ... most likely not 14, it's too young and many employers are skeptical about hiring young people for reasons of responsibility and accountability. Think shopping bags or maybe a rescue center. I'm sorry :(

Can you go to work in Erie Pa? Have you worked at Eri Pa for 14 years? Can a 13-year-old find a job in Erie Pa? Can Eri Pa work 14 years old? Where a 16 year old boy meets ...

The table will just keep working.