Jobappnetwork

Jobappnetwork

Is the Job App Network secure? Apply for a job

I applied for a vacancy at Burger King, the man said the job was done and gave me a ticket which connected me to the job app on the site and asked me to login to my CPF.

Did anyone do this?

You can use the Web of Trust to determine if a site is secure. Most job sites will ask you to sign in with an email address and password that will include some basic information. When it comes to money, you need to be careful twice. You can ask the person who gave you the ticket and they can confirm / explain. I think it would be a better solution than trying and finding out if it is safe or not. Help for example :)

Jobappnetwork

Jobappnetwork

Is the Job App Network secure? Apply for the job.

I applied for a vacancy at Burger King, the man said the recruitment was complete and gave me a ticket that connected me to JobApp on the site and told me I was logged in with my CPF.

Did anyone do this?

You can use WebOfTrust to see if the site is secure. Most job sites will ask you to sign in with an email address and password that contains some basic information. When it comes to money, you need to be doubly careful. You can ask the person who gave you the ticket and they can confirm / explain. I think the best solution is to try and figure out if it's safe or not. Example help :)

Jobappnetwork