Jhoomar In English

Jhoomar In English

What is the name of Jamar in English?

جمرو

Jewelry worn on the head which is also called Khushput.

Jomer was founded in 2001 by designer Nandini Sinha (Nandon) and features a unique piece made of 18 carat gold. Since its inception, Jommer has offered its customers a wide range of jewelry, mainly silver bridge line (Spire, Barello) and Bonwelle collections (semi-precious stones and sterling silver). A variety of fabricated techniques are used to create geometric jewelry, making it possible to create a variety of styles.

Jomer is an extension of Nandini, a combination of his intellectual and social interests: nature, jewelry, dance, sculpture, ancient Indian history, its philosophy and methodology, New York City. Fed up with being categorized as foreign or ethnic, Nandini maintains a design sensitivity to globalization and modernity. I believe in verbal work, which is almost impossible in our culture, but I believe in the creative process. The end result is elegant, beautiful, and sculptural jewelry that clearly shows that jewelry is a form of communication.

جھمر چھت

Jhoomar In English

Jhoomar In English

What is the name of Jomer in English? 3

I just want to know the correct word for Jomar in English.

جمرو

Jewelry worn on the head which is also called jhapta.

Jomer was founded in 2001 by designer Nandini Sinha (Nandune) and features special pieces made of 18 carat gold. Since its inception, Jomer has offered its customers a wide range of jewelry, primarily a bridge line in silver (Sphere, Glitter) and Bowenville collections (semi-precious stones and sterling silver). Different manufacturing techniques are used to make jewelry, which makes it possible to create a variety of styles.

Jomer is an extension of Nandini, a collection of his intellectual and social interests: Nature, Jewelry, Dance, Sculpture, Ancient Indian History, Philosophy and Methods, New York. Fed up with falling into foreign or ethnic categories, Nandini maintains her awareness of universal and modern design. I believe in verbal work, which is almost impossible in our culture, but I believe in the creative process. The end result is exquisite, beautiful, and sculptural jewelry, which is a clear indication that jewelry is a form of communication.

Jhumra roof

Jhoomar In English