Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l

Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l

What do 2H, 4H, N and 4L mean on Jeep? 3

My dad just bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and I was in the driver's seat and I saw second gear that I knew 4WD was enabled, but wrote 2H, 4H, N and 4L ۔ what is the meaning of this? Do these numbers mean that too many wheels are installed?

If you set the transfer case to 2H, the power will only be transferred to the previous axle and the transfer case will be 1: 1 (or off) for normal steering. The 4H and 4L send power to the front and rear axles, and since both have part-time all-wheel drive, it is not recommended to use them under normal road conditions unless bad traction can damage the transmission. ۔ 4L will have a different ratio, usually 2: 1 or 4: 1, but different ratios are used for less SD and more torque. N is neutral.

A family member saw the second lever on the new Jeep and bought it knowing it was a transfer case lever. You don't really know what position means, with 2H all the force goes to the rear axle, with 4H the force part goes to the front axle, with 4L the transfer box decreases, N No action with. Will be hanged.

Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l

Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l

2H rear wheel with full power

4H is power in all bikes.

The 4L has power in all wheels but the gear ratio is low. Go up slowly

N neutral

The Jeep has a four-wheel drive, short and long reach. 2H is second gear in high range, 4H is fourth gear, N is neutral, and 4L is fourth gear in lower range.

2 tall

4 tall

neutral

4 less

If he asks this question ... he will have to sell the jeep and take the price.

Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l

Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l

Forgets

It can last up to 2 hours.

The school is definitely out because you never thought about reading the OERS manual.

Jeep Wrangler 2h 4h N 4l