Jean-Baptiste Say

Jean-Baptiste Say,

What Does Jean-Baptiste Say Mean?

• Jean-Baptiste C (1767-1832) was a classical and liberal French economist and educator. He was born in Lyon in 1767 and had an extraordinary career. A member of Napoleon's Public Finance Committee, he taught French political economy at the National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts in 18th century, and later at the Coll ڈیge de France, where he was appointed President of Political Economy.

• Jean-Baptiste C. was a classical liberal political economist in France who greatly influenced neoclassical economic thought.
    • He is a strong advocate of competition, free trade and the elimination of trade barriers.
    • By law, all markets are clear because there is always a demand if they are offered at a reasonable price.

Literal Meanings of Jean-Baptiste Say

Jean:

Meanings of Jean:
  1. Thick cotton lentils, especially denim.

Sentences of Jean
  1. Denim jacket

Say:

Meanings of Say:
  1. Speak words to convey information, opinions, feelings or intentions or instructions.

2. (Text or symbolic representation) provides some information or instructions.

3. It allows the listener or reader to learn or understand something through the transmission or expression of (information or ideas).

4. (Clock) to indicate (specific time)

5. Recognize or inform (often used to avoid associating a speaker or author with the truth of a statement)

6. Think or apologize (to someone or something)

7. Say it all (usually a speech or other sequence of previously learned words)

8. Take something to determine and accept the results.

9. It is used in parentheses to indicate that something suggested or could be, but it is not certain.

10. It is used to express surprise or to draw attention to a comment or question.

Sentences of Say
  1. The funds were 100,000

2. Our parents will not believe a single word we say

3. He said come quickly

4. At some point in our lives, we all have to wake up and say a few words in front of the public, whether offering a girlfriend, giving thanks or giving a presentation.

5. It was difficult for him to clearly remember the words he had spoken to the pastor about a year ago.

6. It wasn't until I arrived at the airport that I realized he really didn't understand a word he was saying.

7. I didn't trust my boyfriend, I couldn't believe a word from him and I honestly believe he's cheating on me.

8. It's so calm I can hear every word Jared says to me.

9. Whatever Natwar said in praise of Indira Gandhi was correct.

10. Some of the words on the screen were more sensitive than ever.

11. She sat on the floor and looked more and more depressed at every word John said.

12. Shot well, Kirsten said sarcastically, smiling.

Synonyms of Say

render, be thought, insist, put across, authority, perform, hypothesize, communicate, bring forward, plead, utter, hold, put into words, turn to speak, get across, show, give voice to, take as a hypothesis, right to speak, assume, contend, turn to express one's opinion, be believed, affirm

Jean-Baptiste Say,

What Does Jean-Baptiste Say Mean?

1. Clay Halton is an associate editor at Investopedia and has worked in the financial publishing industry for over three years. For the most part, he writes and edits content on personal finances, emphasizing LGBTQ finance.

• Jean C was a French political economist who greatly influenced the neoclassical economics.
    • He was a staunch supporter of competition, free trade, and the lifting of restrictions on trade.
    • He said the market law suggested that all markets be vacated, because if there was a law, demand would always increase, for example,

Literal Meanings of Jean-Baptiste Say

Jean:

Meanings of Jean:
  1. Thick cotton towel fabric, especially denim.

Say:

Meanings of Say:
  1. Speak words in a way that conveys information, ideas, feelings, or intentions.

2. (Text or symbolic representation) conveys some information or instructions.

3. Allows listeners or readers to learn or understand something by transferring or expressing (information or ideas).

4. Indicates (hour or hour) (specific time)

5. Verified or reported (often used to avoid revealing the truth of the speaker or author's statements)

6. Give something back or apologize (someone or something)

7. Say anything (speech or other words that are usually learned first)

8. Make assumptions to determine what the outcome will be, make assumptions.

9. It is used in parentheses to indicate that something is being proposed or possible but uncertain.

10. Likely to influence progress and policies.

Sentences of Say
  1. He said it was ,000 100,000.

2. Our parents will not believe a word we say.

3. I said come quickly

4. We all need to wake up at some point in our lives and say a few words to the public, whether it's presenting a boyfriend, postponing a thank you note, or making an offer.

5. He could barely remember the words the pastor had said to him about a year earlier.

6. It wasn't until I was at the airport that I realized he didn't really understand a word he was saying.

7. I don't trust my boyfriend, I don't believe a word of it and I'm pretty sure he cheated on me.

8. It was so calm I could hear every word Jared said to me.

9. Natwar said in praise of Indira Gandhi that every word was true.

Synonyms of Say

maintain, avow, aver, advance, imagine, be put about, verbalize, deliver, be alleged, weight, vote, sway, declaim, make known, give utterance to, assert, input, vocalize, articulate, pronounce, orate, part, share, phrase, chance to express one's opinion, be rumoured, repeat, read, announce