Japanese Daddy

Japanese Daddy

Did you say daddy or daddy in the ■■■?

Otoson, or you can leave A and become Tusan.

Chichi is only used by other people, if I'm not mistaken.

Just like you .....

In addition to autosone, you can also use papaya. Nineteen also uses the term.

Dad for years

D:

Do we call a donkey a father or a father?

I'm writing a fan fiction for Naruto where two male characters meet / adopt a girl (7) and I was wondering if anyone knows a beautiful way to put it. So far, I have Oyaji and Otosan. But I wonder if there is another translation? For very little ...

... San is a father.

The father is basically the father.

Japanese Daddy

Japanese Daddy

Did you say daddy or daddy in the backyard? 3

I'm writing a fan fiction for Naruto where two male characters meet / adopt a girl (7) and I was wondering if anyone knows a pretty way to put it. So far, I have Oyaji and Otosan. But I wonder if there is another translation? Because in childhood ... Thanks! : D

Otosan, or you can leave O and become Tosan.

Chichi is only used by other people, if I'm not mistaken.

Just like you .....

In addition to autosun, you can also use papaya. Nineteen also uses this term.

D:

Do we call Daddy on a donkey or Daddy?

I am writing a fan fiction for Naruto where two male characters meet / adopt a girl (7) and I would like to know if anyone knows a beautiful way to put it. So far, I have Oyaji and Otosan. But I wonder if there is another translation? For very little ...

Out ... San is a father.

Dad is basically Dad.

Japanese Daddy

Japanese Daddy

Otochan is cute for a girl. Or dad As you grow older, this can be a joke. As if praising a close friend like Maharaj for a joke.

oyaji It is very offensive for a girl to say hahaha (and when you say it personally, not when referring to it in conversation with other people). Otosan or tousan is a common way of saying chi chi or chichiue, it's very formal and very respectful (I'm talking traditional), but you wouldn't say it's a real chichi, but if you You can say that with respect. Chichi (okay) to the other person in the conversation. If you want a cute walkie-talkie, the name is Daddy, Daddy, yes Daddy. You can say touch, it sounds very childish.

Addressing them as Otousan or Otouchan is a sign of respect, but Chichi is more informal.

Is Naruto close to Osaka? If so, it could be called a touchdown. A girl looks really cute. You can also choose your mother. Of course you

Autochen (sometimes they don't say it clearly so it sounds like Tochen)

Oyaji is mostly used with my man ...

Japanese Daddy