Jack Russell Terrier Pitbull Mix

Pitt Bill and Jack Russell Terrier Mix? (Oh my ...)? 3

One of my university professors has an area and he wants to donate. I didn't want to, but I saw an ad and had to record the mix twice. My parents raised Jack Russells and I can't imagine their extreme sensitivity and tenacity to mingle with a big meat dog like a pit bull. How do you like this dog? Personally, I was scared because Weber's neighbors adopted him hahaha.

Well, all I can say is that people researched the first two generations. This will require a lot of practice and training. Are you serious

The Pit Bull was created by combining a bulldog (a large, muscular, long-legged dog with a powerful jaw instead of the small, flat-faced animals of today) and a terrier. As a result, pit bulls exhibit many terrier-like traits and are classified into terrier groups.

The Pit Bell / Jack Russell Mix looks like a small pit bull in the 3,040 pound weight range. I was expecting a powerful dog, very hunting based, who gets along well with people but needs to be careful with other dogs and small animals. That said, it's no different than JRT or APBT (unless both parents are typical of their children and are unstable).

Jack Russell Putball Mix

Putball-Jack-Russell Mix

missraceyrick, forgive your friend's dog. I am actually saying that all Rotis or all Pitts or all races are oppressors, it is as if all Indians (and I am Apache and Czech) are the same, that everyone is a member of a gang or that every group That's all! ! It's even crooked!

Some of these animals are used in war circles. They are either against you or they end up alone. They have nothing to do with your offer. They are kicked, beaten, starved and raised to be cruel and vile.

How would you feel if you were treated so badly? Pleasant and comfortable? I do not believe.

These dogs can make the best pets if they are well cared for and treated.

It is not their fault that they hurt the innocent. It becomes your instinct. People often do not teach their children the rules about animals - that they have to ask permission from a stranger to request their pet (dog, cat, whatever). If there is no one around, do not use the animal or try to keep it. It doesn't matter if the animal is fat or cute.

And we need severe punishment for your pet. It can be a crime against animals because they are totally dependent on us for their safety and well-being like children. People say that children are the most innocent victims, but this is not entirely true. Animals should be included in this declaration.

This page can help you.

D:

Pitt Bill and Jack Russell Terrier Mix? (Oh my ...)?

One of my university professors has an area and he wants to donate. I didn't want to, but I saw an ad and had to record the mix twice. My parents raised Jack Russells and I can't imagine mixing them with extreme activity and restlessness.

I have the best dog ever, Apache, half cat / half hole. Her mother was my ex-dog, she had a pet bull and a rough-haired neighbor Jack Russell and her first child was with her dog 11 when she was 7 years old. Apache isn't very active, but when I was a kid it cut off my doll, my bed, some of its slippers and shoes, and my desk legs. As he gets older, he stops chewing and is definitely the sweetest and most cute dog you can imagine. Also, he never barks when the bell rings and visitors are surprised when they go with the dog. My 1 year old son puts his hand in Apache's mouth, pulls his ear and tail and this dog never hurts him. Don't let Pitt Bell's false notoriety stop you from having an amazing dog. By the way, Apache looks like a narrow hole or a small version of a big Jack Russell, he is cute. Unfortunately, I had to move and I couldn't take it with me and give it to another family (with) who loved it as much as I did. Ask your teacher if she would mind sending Jack Pitt-C's dog to New Jersey :)

Don't believe everything that the media likes to preach about pit bulls. Both are the best dogs, and any dog ​​makes the best dog. This work can be done by any dog ​​alone, all these people keep dogs by learning what is right and what is not.

Ah, I was right (he shakes his head loudly)! Wells make good dogs when they are well socialized, trained and loved. Cats have small wheels. On what did you decide to join the two? aghhhhhh

Medium length hair because it is easy to operate and you can still do most hairstyles.