Is Zappos Legit

Is Zappos Legit

Is this a reliable store when it comes to designer clothes? 3

Does Zappos really sell real designer stuff? Or are the items they sell counterfeit?

The products offered at Zappos are 100% authentic. Counterfeit trade is completely in this country and if a company sells counterfeit products and the F is closed, no company will survive. Everything was really promised! My mother ordered a pair of Christmas shoes and they came very quickly. I would recommend leaving them!

Very reliable They only sell genuine products and have excellent service! I have been buying Zappos products since 2001. I've never had a bad experience with this company and you can't miss the next day free Fed Ex delivery. I want to emphasize that your bags and wallets always come in perfect condition and are neatly packed.

My purchase is not designer, but I have only bought one caddy boxer shorts. I already have a pair of different colors. A pair of Zappos arrived today. I am very excited and looking forward to this adjustment. Not only did it not fit like the others, but it was small on the left, so a cloth was stuck to my leg. The right one is huge and the only ■■■■■ when I walk without a carpet. It's like st and st. Do you think they are of the highest quality?

IDK, but I bought them a pair of Stuart Whitzman 5050 shoes and they were ■■■■■■. Scream! They know that shoes that sell for 50 650 will not make a fuss if they are real. If they were on you now I would expect the shoes to squeeze. Oh, and they don't even come with Stuart Whitzman's signature blue box ... another dubious aspect of the purchase. In my opinion, I will not rely on them for high quality clothes or clothing. Better shop in Nordstroms or Saks, stores where Stuart Weitzman has a contract to sell his Uct. I know Nordstrom also offers free refunds.

Is Zappos Legit