Is Wwe Real

Is Wwe Real

Is WWE real? ۔

I'm sure please I want the truth.

First of all, WWe is wrong. Whatever it is, the WWF has been in a cell war with infrastructures and humanity since 1999. The WWF said they went too far and endangered the stars. Instead of the WWF / World Wrestling Federation, he turned to WW / World Wrestling Entertainment. Telling people that the fight is still bad and they are just punching. Fighters are trained in all the movements they perform. But they often make mistakes and collide with someone or make mistakes while moving or jumping off the board. We have a lot of special effects in the software that make it real when it is not. If you look closely, you can sometimes see the fighters talking and saying what they are going to do. Most battles are disorganized and fighters have to improve on what they are going to do for 110 minutes. But they have scripts that tell them to do it in the game, like take the boy out of the corner or cheat and take him out. Most fighters have ten tasks. But, in most battles, the fighters had to reform by constantly talking to each other. And another sign that wrestling is wrong is that they no longer call themselves fighters as they used to call superstars. Who made it clear that they were artists. The set removes 75% of the wrestler's damage, most of the power goes to the set, not the wrestler. When a fighter approaches a chair, it hurts a little, not more. Used boards are very thin when they cross the table, it can't look like anything, it can be pieces and that's it. And when the superstar jumps out of the ring, they have pads to protect them. And when you're wrestling, you're basically filling in the woods and filling it with little medal shirts. So when a superstar hits something, the only way to hurt it is if another superstar hits and breaks its movement and actually applies the effect of its pain. I thought WWE was real, but I had to tell my school everything I wanted and I thought WWE was real. And I've done a lot of research on the WWE and I've been helping them when they work there. Even the tug of war is wrong, it's probably one of the best things to see all week. I mean, every TV show you watch is staged, even reality shows. In addition to sports / travel

It's reality. All television b / w connected and fake. Someone invented and used special effects on it. But you keep telling fake stories with fake scenes and stories. There are WWE action dramas, comedies, etc. Even a one-on-one fight goes wrong, what kind of everything SW gives and defends for 25 years. We are the most successful SW ever and will continue to be so for a long time to come. Ask me for help

Is WWE real?

Sometimes the pain is real, but most of the time it's just fun. See Wikipedia for the last few games. Some old battles are based on real battles. Former Kevin Sullivan and Chris Benoit.

Is Wwe Real

Is Wwe Real

If it is real. Listen provided by WWE Superstars (Sibles).

The WWE has planned everything. These are all stories and I think they knew that W had already won the game. But they really hurt.

It's a success, but like most sports, it can hurt if you don't know how to do it right. That's why the best fighter is always an electronic man ... Call me a good jungle monkey fighter. Look, you can't do that ... and don't take Ron Siemens out of your bra. If it's too hard, why does he always sit back and say ... because he's scared, that's why ... stupid.

I love you have seen e in ww Entertainment means yes, wrong, everything is written. Love. He chose Jeff Hardy for the WWE Game because he has so many fans. Anything can happen and you can earn real wheat !!

Is Wwe Real