Is Working Out Everyday Bad

Is daily exercise bad? 3

I do 30 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes of strength training every day (except Sundays). I also do it after 15 minutes of activity or exercise.

I get very tired sometimes.

And I don't know if I should stop like Ed.

And I don't want to be lazy

Keep it up It is better to learn healthy activities than to smoke or drink alcohol.

s4m

I work every day

Taking a day off doesn't mean you're lazy. Alternative workouts are a great idea for those who like to exercise as much as possible, ie leg one, up and then set up and crunch on the third day.

Not resting can be harmful to health. It is important to take a break from training to reap the full benefits of training.

Also, look at your shirt when you feel tired.

But it looks like you can take a break :)

Depends on if. However, don't be lazy. However, in order for muscles to function properly, proper rest is essential. Sleep 8 or 9 hours an hour, drink 8 glasses of water a day and eat healthy food. Don't educate yourself, because exercising too much is as harmful to your health as exercising too little. Due to the shortness of the exercise and the fact that you only do it 6 days a week (35 is the recommended amount), you should be fine. For safety reasons, I also advise you to eliminate Saa and do some exercise. For example, try 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes, try to walk fast or run fast instead of running. Instead of doing heavy exercise with low reps, try light exercise with high reps etc.

Your muscles need rest! Your muscles need time to heal. If he continues like this, he will soon be harmed. Exercise every day. Also, go to your nearest sppe or vitamin gnc and buy GLUTAMIN, which will help regenerate your muscles, which will help you exercise more than you do several days a week.

Yes, anything can be too bad for you. They need time to recover and regenerate. You should also look at your activities outside of sports as sports. Also, keep in mind that motion can be ionic. You may have to cut it every day. And if you think they are ions and you are hurting yourself, ask for help from outside.

It doesn't matter how much exercise you do.

I work 3 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Maybe you need a different cardio exercise, boxing exercise ... you need to give a little variety.

If exercise is your only ion then life will be better.

Actually, what you're doing ... 1:15 is great. Don't go too far and exercise every day as it will not be healthy.

Actually, you do this perfectly by exercising every day except Sunday, but I will do strength training every day with a small radius, so you only do strength training 3 times a week so that your muscles To be able to recreate.

You can train very hard, try different things. Go for racquetball, horseback riding, skating or any other physical activity you enjoy. You don't have to stay in the gym all the time. I feel the same way when I practice Jiujitsu and Muay Thai ... believe me ... they are physically demanding and prevent me from going to the gym at least 3 times a week