Is Volkswagen Jetta A Reliable Car

Is the VW Jettas still a reliable car after driving 100,000 miles? 3

I'm going to buy my first car and I really want a used Civic and I know they're still around when they cover 160,000km. But I'm also interested in buying a 2005 used VW Jetta. Are these cars as reliable as the Civic after 100,000 miles?

Thank you very much!

Yes, now almost all cars cover a distance of 160,000 km. German cars are better than American cars, but not as good as 19 cars.

Are Jetta cars reliable?

This page can help you.

D:

Are VW Jettas still a reliable car after driving 100,000 miles?

I'm going to buy my first car and I really want a used Civic and I know they're still around when they cover 160,000km. But I'm also interested in buying a 2005 used VW Jetta. Are these cars as reliable as the Civic after 100,000 miles?

Thank you very much!

Today's cars are good at over 200,000 with proper maintenance. The NDA Sox was a great first car.

There is virtually no maintenance and the cost is very low. I run my heart I forgot to apply oil. You said I've never had a problem ... until the 18th wheel broke it. They are still about 140k. It's great in all seasons. Spare parts are cheap. Very well with gas. The nest is very thick, which is very nice. Unlike Mazda or Toyota.

Jetta is good. Best Jeta TDI. TDI maintains its value very well. They are German, however they will cost more and may require more maintenance / parts.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me. We have been using it since 2003. Except for the M-Air sensor, it has been damaged twice. I have no problem with it. It also has an original clutch.

Just find good citizenship. I have 94 Vox Jeta 2.0. I've changed a lot and parts are expensive and hard to find. I have 197,000 now, but I can't stand it anymore. There were no emissions last year and this year the wiper motor and crystal motor were damaged due to electrical problems. My Mazda rarely breaks, but not often.

It really depends on John. Whether it's a 4-cylinder or a VR6, it will run over 100,000 miles and everything is on schedule. If it's a turbo version, you'll have a little extra cash to run it 100,000 miles.

2011 and 2.5

Can you be more accurate? Year and when?