Is Tiffany Jewelry Worth The Money

Are Tiffany and Jewelry worth the money?

If you want to look at the shelves, this is a tip to look at other stores. Diamonds are classified on a scale developed by the Geological Institute of America (GIA) for color, clarity, size and carat weight. There you can get a high quality diamond from Tiffany's and pay a premium for the blue box, or you can buy a much higher rated diamond and pay a very low price. Decide on the quality of the diamond in any size (if classified correctly)

Tiffany has great jewelry at a great price. My rule for Tiffany's is that it only benefits them to take things from them. If I could buy something at a local jewelry store, I wouldn't buy it at Tiffany's. You want to buy earrings at a local store. When buying diamonds, always compare diamonds and their quality and look extremely beautiful and stunning. I know it sounds ridiculous, but you'd be surprised how many people are clearly / carat / cut without realizing what a diamond is like.

Hello ,

Last Christmas, my friend Tiffany bought a necklace, then bought the same necklace for her daughter (just a little different).

So my friend went back to Tiffany's to buy her a matte slate.

My boyfriend spent a lot of money between 2 necklaces and a pony, but he didn't care.

It's been a year now and my friend and daughter rarely wear their Tiffany jewelry.

I think my boyfriend just wants to go back to the top just because of the name ... now he doesn't really care about his expensive jewelry.

Sometimes it's not worth it anymore.

The name alone is enough. And personally, I think people who only use Tiffany are irrational and materialistic. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. But don't think that people appreciate you because you have it. Do you really think when you wear a T-shirt like 75% of teenage girls?

Well, you pay for the quality. And quality is what you get. Have you ever been to a Tiffany store? very well. Perfect

If you like. I don't know if your stones are standing or not, but I know your metal is bare. It's not very big, so the metal is not worth it. And sometimes they throw away their jewelry. Don't just shop for the name, go somewhere that has better value and has solid, real jewelry.

You are not paying the price for quality! I know of many good NDs that cost less but are not named. It's like spending $ 80 on a small logo pole or buying a floor.

Only more money is spent. You can get diamond earrings elsewhere.

If you want high quality earrings that last longer than other types, go for Tiffany's. Worth it.

If you want a blue box.