Is The Lpn Program Difficult

How difficult is the LPN program? 3

My parents kicked me out of school when I was 15 or 16. I am now about 20 years old and have a son, so I work for my health. I want to participate in the LPN program to get my license. And finally I got a degree in nursing. Is that too hard to do? Do you think this will be a lecture for me? Where would you like to stay on the course? And do you think I can reach my goal? Please give me some suggestions. I will take whatever you want to say. Thank you very much!

I was your age when I started the LVN / LPN program and graduated a year later at the age of 21. I am now 23 years old and working as a registered nurse with the aim of getting my registered nurse. I was scared too but I left. I didn't realize that love never came before, hahaha. This is not an easy task, but it is not difficult when you are really dedicated to learning. I don't have one, but I have partners who have more than one. The first is to take the time to study and work, find a nanny and learn as much as you can, even if you have to take a weekend off to give birth. I did it and I'm still with my friends ... I drink, I smoke ... I'm fine. This is an enriched experience. And you will be a much better mother to your child, let her be your motivator, we all need her :)

I thought it would be better to try than to be afraid of being difficult and not trying. If you manage to get an LPN, you will eventually learn more about what nurses do because you can see them. Think when the time is right.

Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Better a poor horse than no horse at all.

I now