Is Smokey Mountain Chew Safe

Is Smoke Mountain safe without chewing tobacco or mint? ۔

I am 18 years old and I live in an agricultural community. Smoking, chewing and drinking. I never chewed real tobacco (School, Grizzly, etc.) I saw an ad for Mint and heard of Smoky Mountain Tobacco Free Chew. What I read on their website is just mint ... no tobacco, no nicotine. Can someone tell me they are safe to use? Are there any health risks I should be aware of? I've read somewhere on the internet that Smokey Mountain can increase your heart rate and blood pressure when you wear a tobacco mountain cap, but I didn't because I don't chew it.

I'm desperate. I thought it would be better to chew the safest thing if I chewed.

Thanks in advance

update

Both are 100% mint.

Tobacco can be used for many things, including: mixing leaves with garlic and water and spraying plants as a natural pesticide, but humans never use tobacco in any form. It is a skin irritation and a cancer inside the skin. Don't do that!

If Mount Smoky Tobacco Free Maswa is really Tobacco Free then what is in it? find. And if you like chewing mint leaves, try it. They are easy to grow in shady, moist areas of your garden or patio. They are also very good for you.

Is Smoky Mountain safe without chewing tobacco or mint? 3

I am 18 years old and live in an agricultural community. Smoking, chewing and drinking. I never chewed real tobacco (Skoal, Grizzly, etc.). I saw an ad for Mint and heard about the Smokey Mountain Tobacco Free Chew. From what I read on their website, they are just mint ... no tobacco, no nicotine. Can anyone tell me if they are safe to use? Are there any health risks I should be aware of? I read somewhere on the internet that smoky mountain can increase your heart rate and blood pressure when you wear a smoky mountain chewing tobacco cap, but I didn't because I don't chew.

I'm desperate. I thought it would be better to chew the safest thing if I chewed.

Thanks in advance

update

Both are 100% mint.

Tobacco can be used for many things, such as mixing its leaves in garlic and water and spraying plants as a natural pesticide, but humans never eat tobacco in any form. It is a skin irritant and carcinogen. Don't do that!

What if this Mount Smoky Tobacco Free Miso is really tobacco free? find. And if you like chewing mint leaves, try it. They are easy to grow in shady, wet areas of your garden or patio. They are great for you too.

Chew Smoky Mountain.

Mint is a substitute for tobacco, not a substitute for tobacco and there is no tax on tobacco.

The US Department of Agriculture has classified peppermint as food. It is made from food grade materials that are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the Food and Administration. It's a edible product, like candy.