Is Paw Print One Word Or Two

Can someone tell me the correct spelling of this term? 3

I'm working on a signal for my new business. The name of the company is Paw Print Cafe. Footprints are the footprints of animals. However, I can't determine the correct spelling for Paw Print. Are these two words the same as in Paw Print? The word is like PawPrint, how to print the word? Or with chopped terms like PawPrint?

Which spelling is better in public? Or should I ask which spelling is better in correct English?

All serious answers are welcome.

I researched many websites (including Wikipedia and many more) and found that the correct term is footprint. As far as symbols are concerned, you can use them as symbols. It is not cut.

The best for your business

Well, handprints should be two words, with or without hyphens, so I think handprints will follow the same principles in written English. As a sign, however, I don't think it's necessary to follow the path you like.

2 word marks

I was a professional stockbroker for many years and worked in the footprint or footprint area.

Footprint coffee

I'm sure it's Paw Print.

Good English is two paw prints.

Advertising is more about cats than proper grammar. My cice will be PawPrint especially if you want to use it on the internet. I met DoggieDuds, PurplePaw and others.

Use fingerprints as you would for printing. It looks better at first glance.

I like PawPrint.

They may have caught a cat shearing.

This is a restaurant. And what are you wearing.