Is Pantene Bad For Your Hair

Is Pantene Bad for Your Hair? ۔

I am using Pantene to wash my hair almost daily and I am 14 years old. I'm worried my hair will fall out because a lot of people say it's wrong. I never use hair care products, I never straighten my hair, but I dry it on low heat because I want to be late for school. If I don't wash my hair, it becomes oily and I'm thinking of changing my hair. Hahaha sorry I'm a little worried about damaging my hair or hurting myself. I also wonder if washing my hair every day is bad for me. I never use any chemicals or chemicals on my hair (except pentane conditioner / conditioner in my opinion) and I never straighten or tease it, I just dry it, but last year I made it natural all day Let dry. When I was late, it dried quickly for 5 minutes. I haven't washed or dried my hair once or twice a week in the last 11 years of my life before August 2007, so I'm not sure 3 years is a long time to break my hair. Hair or Appearance If I damage my hair, is it bad for it and is there a way to fix it?

Pantina is not bad.

They say it's bad because it's cheap and they only buy fakes that sell for $ 15 or more in salons.

This is what they do with the hair. After the hair is forged, it gets damaged and they blame the forged hair.

It has a cap that makes my hair more lubricated, even in my hair. You have created. Examples: Alberto Vo5 and Prell.

There are better covers for my hair and I can go for 4 days without washing until it is oily. Examples: Garnier, Light, Herbal Essence, Australia.

If your hair is oily it is because you have conditioner. I do not condition the hair because it is not chemically treated and we have light water. There is no reason to use conditioner. If your hair is healthy, you can let it grow to your feet. Others cannot do it due to their hair care methods and other reasons.

That's why it's important for your hair to be healthy. Here are some examples of damage to your hair. There are also supplements and medications that people take that can weaken their hair. If your hair is damaged, just cut the split ends. What harm are you talking about? I need more information to let you know if I can fix it.

By the way: I have never met a hairdresser with beautiful hair. They have the worst, they are still experimenting with hair. No wonder they admire my hair, I don't think they've really seen what hair looks like. They asked me which scheme I used. He was upset when I said my doll would be 99 cents on sale.

I like pants From time to time I use a different ND but for me it is mostly Pantene. I have read that your hair is accustomed to some shampoo and you need to brush it in a while. Don't use fake daily. It is not necessary. Unless my hair is really long (with separate ends), my hair has always been very healthy. People admire the way my hair shines and smells. The barber also praised the health of my hair. Is your hair shiny or too oily? Oily hair looks soft, heavy and gel.

I used the most expensive salon masks and conditioners and at least my hair didn't notice anything.

Your hair may not be damaged. If you've always liked Pantene and now see a problem, try creating a new one and see how it works. Maybe your hair is used to it too.

This page can help you.

D:

Is Pantene Bad for Your Hair?

I am using Pantene to wash my hair almost daily and I am 14 years old. I'm afraid my hair will fall out because a lot of people say it's wrong. I never use hair care products, I never straighten my hair, but most of the time I dry it on low heat because I ...

I have talked to many hairdressers and they all say that pentane is bad because it contains too much alcohol and dries the hair. I have heard that some good stores are Tresemme or maybe Aussie. The next time you cut your hair, ask your barber to make sure.

Pantene isn't so bad for your hair ... it's not great.

It has many materials like silicone that cover your hair when you wear it for a long time. That's one of the reasons many people don't like it. It can be very difficult to paint properly.

Using a deep cleansing shampoo in the salon a few times a week will remove the dirt.

It's a good idea to change your game from time to time. I never dated her for more than a month!

If you are entitled to your trip, you will save them and their income so that the event can be completed, it is important for health.