Is Nursing Com Worth It

Is Nursing Com Worth It

Is a career in nursing worth it?

I think you have asked before if nurses (at least here) value their work. I have already answered that.

I've probably been a nurse since she was alive and she never touched me. But seriously, it's not that bad. There are many areas where a nurse can work. You don't have to work after experience. You can work in the emergency room (you are one step away from the emergency room). Mostly open 24 hours a day so you can work as a team (I really like teams). Your screening / diagnosis should be of high quality. You can also contact the follow-up / discharge planning / case manager. This reduces physical contact with the patient (especially in follow-up meetings). I went because I like direct contact with patients, but a lot of people like it. You can be kept private. You can have a medical examination (the result is very good). You can have surgery (but you'll stay awake ... I don't like it) and work in a private practice (I know a nurse did it. As a Christmas bonus she got a free facelift) , The doctor can not do exercises without his guidance).

I can't imagine a job without worries. You can be a doctor / nurse / assistant / software assistant / police / teacher and still have a list of what can go wrong, but when you become a nurse, you must ask yourself if If you have the courage to do so. Now I'm a school nurse and I think that's perfect. Students (well, college level, so young) are usually very friendly and listen to me. The work is easy and I have plenty of time for it (but it can be a lot of work, I was wrong).

I also worked in a dermatology clinic for five years. I love. Many (small) operations. It was a very busy clinic, but we had Ann.

For example, everything is fine in your life.

Hello ,

Ask yourself, do you like helping people? Would you like to know that you are making a difference in other people's lives? You like medicine, but you don't want to go to school to become a doctor.

I can't answer all your questions, but I tell you: do what is in your heart. Don't go into nursing because it's the latest fashion or fast race to make a lot of money. The time will come when you will be under pressure, just like any other job, but always remember why you are in the field.

When it comes to skills, there are many things that nursing schools and clinics will do to help you find the right place for you. For me, LR and delivery destinations are the places I want to go after graduation. I've always wanted to do L&D.

If the farmer achieves his goal, you will have a guarantee, it is called destiny.

Worth it. Seriously, stress at work is worse than stress at school. I just want to use it like any other nurse I've ever used. There are jobs that are less stressful, but you will get jobs in SS. The nurse explains the scenario by coding the patient and running like a chicken. This is how working in general (medical / surgical) r is. However, the only way to know is to resist and get out. I suggest you do this and find out for yourself. It's natural to be overwhelmed by chess ... it's not easy. Wait, wait, and you'll be glad you did. There are so many options for nurses and it's a great job!

Is Nursing Com Worth It

Is Nursing Com Worth It

If you really have 4 pawns

Is Nursing Com Worth It

Is Nursing Com Worth It

Is it worth pursuing a career in nursing? 3

The idea of ​​becoming a nurse took shape and it felt like a dream job, but I have heard many nurses say that they absolutely hate their job. They say they run fast. I read somewhere that the average nurse quits her job after 5 years. I don't want this to be my career, if it is. Nurses say they hate their work because they are not appreciated, because they work long hours and when mistakes are made they are eaten, not praised, etc. There are so many such comments about this Buddha ... Is she just a little nurse or is she basically everyone's concern? Is there any way to avoid submarines and cargo? Do you like multiple jobs or even working in a doctor's office? Or say you specialize in a specific field as a nurse anesthetist, will it avoid the so-called bad working conditions? If so, which subject area would be a good point of contact?

Or is nursing usually a bad area? After seeing the place where all these nurses were talking, I thought I wanted to be a nurse, but I'm not so sure. I'm going to volunteer over the winter holidays to see if I can really do that, but I'd like to give some ideas to some of the nurses currently working in the field.

I think you asked earlier if the sisters (at least here) appreciate your work. I have already answered that.

Maybe I've been her nurse all my life and she hasn't touched me. But seriously, it's not that bad. There are many areas a nurse can do. There is absolutely no need to work with experience. You can work in the emergency room (you are one step away from the emergency room). Most days are open 24 hours a day so you can work as a team (I really like teams). Your screening / diagnosis should be excellent. You can also make follow up calls / discharge planning / case manager (post discharge). This reduces physical contact with the patient (especially the place of death). I went because I like direct contact with patients, but many people like it. You can be kept private. You can give me a doctor's appointment (results are great). You can operate (but stay awake ... I don't like it) and work in private practice (I know a nurse did that. She got a free fee lift as a Christmas bonus, Doctor). The office cannot exist without his guidance.

I can't imagine working without problems. You can be a doctor / nurse / assistant / software assistant / policeman / teacher and still make a list of what might go wrong, but when you become a nurse, you should ask yourself Do you have the courage to do that? Now I'm a school nurse and I think that's almost perfect. Students (well, at college level, very young) are usually very friendly and listen to what I have to say. The work is easy and I have plenty of time for it (but it can be a lot of work, I was wrong).

I also worked in a dermatology clinic for five years. I love. Many (small) operations. It was a very busy clinic, but we had N.Y.

For example, everything is fine in your life.

Ask yourself this question. Do you like helping people, want to know if you are making a difference in someone's life? You like medicine, but you don't want to go to school to be a doctor.

I can't answer all your questions, but I can tell you: do what is important to you. Don't go to nursing because it's the latest craze or the fast-paced race to make a lot of money. You will now have a stressful time like any other, but always remember why you went on the field.

When it comes to specialties, there are many, because in nursing schools and clinics you will find the right one for you. For me, LR and delivery areas are the places I want to go after graduation. I've always wanted to do L&D.

If the farmer achieves his goal, you will be guaranteed success, it is called destiny.

Is Nursing Com Worth It

Is Nursing Com Worth It

It's worth it. Seriously, stress at work is worse than stress at school. I want to call her like any other nurse I've ever had. There are jobs that are less stressful, but you will get the jobs that you put in SS. The nurse describes the patient coding and running like a chicken. This is how it works in general medicine (medical / surgical). However, the only way to know is to grab and get out. I suggest you go ahead and find out for yourself. It's natural to be overwhelmed by reprimands ... it's not easy. Wait, wait, and you'll be glad you did. There are so many options for nurses and it's a great job!

Is Nursing Com Worth It