Is Mulan Chinese Or Japanese

Maulana, is that him? ۔

I always thought so, but I found it dressed like Anishia Geisha and now I'm spoiled.

This is the legendary character.

Disney characters are also deliberate, but due to Disney's extensive research, they become ordinary Asians with an American accent.

Disney legends and legends have a long history of massacres, just look at the Ron Wood version: Sherwood is still a giant from Redwoods to Christian Frere in medieval England, and suppose the Nottingham sheriff is a policeman. He is an official, not a politician. .

This is one hundred percent.

Maulana's film is not true. He disguised himself as a geisha, but it was not Anisa.

Think of it this way: Just because a man dresses like a woman doesn't make you a woman.

Just because Maulana disguised Anisa does not mean that she is Anisa.

There is no L in Anison. I only saw part of Maulana. I wouldn't be surprised if there were geisha. I wouldn't be surprised if something happened in exchange for this culture, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Disney is often wrong in terms of other cultures or even our history. (For example something).

Mulan is based on the legendary warrior Mulan Mulan Vol.

Her clothes were not geisha. The clothes are of the same style. Well, that's all there is to this movie. This means that the dragon did not come from you. There is only one dragon symbol on an island, because he belonged to that island, he brought it with him because he was Anisin.

Now there is no L sound in nineteen languages, so to speak. You can also find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwXcdOxSLDE

The story is going to happen inside you, but there is so much ugliness in the film that it feels like it's inside you.

That's the story.

It's clean.

Maulana is that? 3

I always thought so, but I realized that she dresses like Anisha's geisha and now I'm spoiled.

That is the legendary character.

Disney's role should be the same, but due to Disney's extensive research, it has become an Asian credit with an American accent.

Disney has a long history and story of a massacre, just look at the Ron Wood version: Sherwood still stands in medieval England from the giant temple Redwoods to Christian Frere and suppose the Nottingham sheriff is a policeman. Not a politician. .

This is 100%.

Malan's film is not true. She disguised herself as a geisha, but she was not.

Think of it this way: Just because a man dresses like a woman doesn't mean you are a woman.

Just because Maulana has disguised himself as Anisa does not mean that he is Anisa.

Anesen has no L. I only saw part of Milan. I wouldn't be surprised if there were geisha. I wouldn't be surprised if there are rewards in this culture, but I don't know if it is.

Disney is often wrong when it comes to other cultures or even our history. (For example something).

The poem Mulan is based on the legendary warrior Hua Malan from Mulan Vol.

Her clothes were not geisha. The clothes are the same style. By the way, this is all in this movie. That is, the dragon does not come from you. Only one island on the island had the dragon symbol, because it was from that time, and since he was nineteen, he took it.

Now there is no L sound in Anese language, so to speak. You can also find it.

The story should be inside you, but there is a lot of ugliness in the film that makes it feel like it's inside you.

Clear