Is Mexico A Third World Country

Is Mexico a Third World Country? ۔

I've heard someone mention Third World Mexico.

Are you from third world What is a third world country?

Yes, Mexico is considered the third world. Why? Hard to explain ... Apart from being a part of OECD, MX has less human development than some other Latin American countries and is another member of OECD.

The Third World is a term coined by Jawaharlal Nehru (India's first prime minister) to distinguish between countries that did not join the West or the East during the Cold War, including many members of the Non-Aligned Movement. Were Today, however, the term is widely used to refer to countries that are below the United Nations Human Development Index (HDI), regardless of their political status. However, there is no objective definition of a third world or third world country and the use of this term is controversial. Latin America, for example, is generally considered a third world country, although some Latin American countries have an index of human development and some Central European countries are not. In general, Third World countries are not as industrially or technically developed as OECD countries.

I can see that your question has been answered. :)

Mexico is the third world by definition. The third world is the term Cold War, the first world is the United States, Britain, Western Europe, Caa, Australia with the rest of the United States. The other world bloc will be Cuba and all the other countries. The Third World is an unconnected country. This includes most Latin American countries (including Mexico) and even countries like Switzerland. The Third World is a political term, not economic. If you ask, I think Mexico is R. No, I didn't. There are a lot of people in Mexico, but this is not a country.