Is Joining The Navy Worth It

Is it worth going to the Navy? 3

My farmer flew away. My dream is to fly anything for the US Navy. I know what steps are needed to get there. The question is: is it really worth it? My parents told me I wasn't making any money, but I thought I could still survive on a pilot's salary. Even if I wasn't a pilot, I'd be only two years old. I just don't want to do a simple job and do what is necessary. And what do officers do after leaving the Navy? What do they do?

I'm not sure if I was in the Navy, but I was in the Army for a while to become an officer. My goal is to stay as an executive for a career or to go out and do business after 5 years on the job, which is what most retirees do. If you want money, the best way to get it is through business, because you can make money fast without having to work hard to get it, because business runs automatically. When people want to move away from the idea of ​​a regular job, most of them try to start a business. And joining the Navy can definitely teach you some of the things you need to succeed in business, such as: B. Attention to detail, charisma, and leadership of your team. Read Robert Kiyosaki's Rich ■■■■ or Rich ■■■■, and depending on what you want to say, you can understand a lot of what he has to say in this book. This is a great read and gives advice on how to build a life and a career.

Remember, living in a marina is not easy. If your personal mission statement differs from that of the Navy, you will have difficulty following the training and especially the basics. This place attracts a lot of people, whether forced by their families, unwilling to carry out the president's orders, not being seen in a war zone or for many other reasons. I think if the morale is strong enough you can succeed and enjoy being in the Navy.

Its the best.

Military officers earn a comparable salary and receive a monthly salary per flight. They have more authority and responsibility than their civilian counterparts.

Naval aviation is a huge field. Don't rely on being a fighter pilot and you can succeed.

Officers make a lot of money and pilots can turn their SS into off-service flights.

They make a lot of money. Also, many are on commercial flights, earning a lot of money after leaving the military.

no! No. To start a business