Is it true that Teresa Fidalgo will sleep by your side?

Is it true that Teresa Fidalgo will sleep by your side?

Nope. It’s just your mind tricking yourself into believing that someone is sleeping next to you. I got a text from this “Teresa Fidalgo" telling me to forward this to 20 people. I ignored this and there have been no consequences so far. This happened 2 weeks ago. Either this ghost is hella slow or it’s just a hoax. This is basically the latest version of your relative Nigerian prince asking for money. So you could send it to 20 other people to keep this charade alive or just let it die.

It’s definitely not true I mean there are many people who ignored it and are fine
Ok so let me state some facts…

• Why would a ‘ghost’ want message forwards like what would they get from it
  • So what if an orphan ignores the message how will teresa kill their mom
  • Ok so I received the message today and tonight I will sleep on the sofa let’s see how she will adjust to sleep by me
  • If the ‘ghost’ nd the ‘power’ is real, why according to the message from the last 3 years she died 27 years ago nd didn’t change it by her powers
  • How did she type the message when there was no whatsapp nd insta
  • The message starts with I then why by the end it turns into the speech said by someone else
  • Nd how did she write the what happened with people who ignored it obviously before sharing it

I got the same message on Face Book I believe that there was a Teresa Fidalgo and she did die in a car crash but why the hell would someone make a stupid chain message about her. I do believe in ghost but this is crap. I did not do any of this and nobody was sleeping next to me so…the answer is NO **** you Teresa Fidalgo chain message creator. :smiley: