Is It Always 5 O Clock Somewhere

Is it always 5 o'clock in the morning? Somewhere? 3

Except 5:01 hahaha!

I don't mean minutes or 5:00 AM at all.

I mean, there are always 5:00 in the world, right?

It's 1:00 in the morning. 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 In a continuous cycle? Is there enough time zone for this?

The phrase, somewhere around 5 in the morning, means it's time to stop ... and then it's time to go to the bar and work a little later.

The joke is that every time you open it, it's at 7 o'clock. Or noon, officially 5 p.m.

As far as the time zone is concerned, it was 2:48 p.m. M. My place of residence (CST) at 15:48. M., Eastern Standard Time.

Other time zones go beyond the same number of minutes.

You will only be compensated by us, but you will share the same minutes.

It won't be until 5 p.m. If all other time zones are in your hands.

This page can help you.

D:

Is it always 5 o'clock somewhere?

Except 5:01 hahaha!

I don't mean minutes or 5:00 in the morning.

I mean, there are always 5:00 in the world, right?

It's 1:00 in the morning. 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 In a continuous cycle? Enough...

Yes, it's five o'clock.

And no, there are no 24 time zones. And the Greenland time zone is impossible.

(1) There are 40 time zones instead of 24. See the list at the link.

(2) Greenland has 56,500 ut ions. Not at all, I think.

(3) Greenland has four (yes, 4!) Time zones. It shares (for example) zil, Azores and Iceland.

(4) All time zones are political. Each country decides which time zone to use. There is no basis for judging the world.

There are 24 different time zones with 24 hours of day. So yes, it's 5 o'clock in the evening. Somewhere in the world.

It's 4:52 pm for the area!

Exact number of time zones exists ...

Coincidence or :? :)

Yes sir. Jimmy Buffett is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, it's already 5 o'clock on the ground!

There are 24 time zones. Twenty-four hours a day ... twenty-four time zones.

In fact, for political reasons, there are some places in the transition time zone (except 24). For example, they want India to be completely within one time zone ... However, the boundary between the two time zones should be divided into two parts. Therefore, Indian time is half an hour different from Iraqi time.

The sun always shines and shines ... so there is always a sunny day somewhere (where the sun is highest), and so there is always sunshine at 5:00 pm and 5:00 pm The sun rises somewhere. Where the position of the sun at 5:00 pm is exactly 75 degrees east of the position of the sun at noon and the position of the sun at 5:00 am is exactly 105 degrees west of the position of the sun at noon.

Yes, every time zone has a country and no time zone is missing. The only time zone in question is Greenland Time Zone.

We humans don't want 1440 time zones ... because that would be very boring. Still enduring 30 minutes around 17:00. anytime.