Is High Score Calcium Good For Health?

Is High Score Calcium Good For Health?“What causes high calcium in urine?” This is one question many people with kidney disease ask. They don’t know the answer but one thing is for sure and that is if you do suffer from high calcium in your urine it can cause problems leading to more complications. It is very important that you get to the bottom of what causes high calcium in urine so that you can make positive changes and improvements to your health and well-being.

The kidneys are the body’s first line of defense against all forms of wastes. When you take in a lot of calcium it gets passed through the system and excreted as urine. If the kidneys aren’t functioning properly because of high calcium levels then you could have kidney stones or other health issues. High calcium levels can also be caused by high calcium intake in foods like cheese, milk, and other dairy products.

High Score Calcium can lead to Kidney Failure

If you don’t get enough high calcium in your diet, not only can this cause a rise in your calcium level, it can also lead to other health issues. People who don’t get enough calcium in their diet often develop rickets and osteoporosis. When you have high calcium levels in your blood, it can also make you more susceptible to heart disease and hypertension. It has been linked to poor circulation, high cholesterol, kidney stones, and heart attacks. People who have high calcium in their blood are more likely to have bone diseases like osteoporosis and rickets.

Take Enough Folic Acid

Many people don’t get enough folic acid in their daily diets either. A low Folic Acid Score is linked to low magnesium levels in the blood. Magnesium is important to the immune system and helps in the prevention of heart disease. If your body has a high calcium level, it makes it harder for your body to absorb the nutrients in foods and can lead to vitamin D deficiency, magnesium deficiency, and related health disorders. In addition to taking high calcium in supplement form, eating calcium-rich foods like dark leafy greens, dairy products, fish, and tofu can help make sure you get enough of this mineral.

Many foods high in fat, salt, and sugar are actually loaded with this mineral. If you’re on a high calcium level and eating a lot of these unhealthy foods, you may find yourself having constipation and frequent bowel movements. This can lead to digestive problems and increase the likelihood of colon cancer. It can also make it more difficult for your body to absorb the necessary nutrients from food. If you want to get high calcium levels, you need to make sure you’re getting plenty of these nutrients through vegetables, fruits, fish, and other calcium-rich foods.

Take Supplements

The easiest way to get high calcium levels is to take a supplement. Check with your pharmacist to see what kind of high calcium level vitamin supplement they have to offer or try dietary supplements such as Lifecell Xtend Life. They have received great reviews from doctors, nutritionists, and medical professionals and are backed by an effective 8-day free trial.

How to Reversing High Calcium Score Can Save Your Life

Add Healthy Foods to Your Diet

If you are a high calcium score, you may be wondering what your life expectancy is. If you are a high calcium score, you may be surprised to find out that you can live well into your nineties! The secret? All it takes is adding healthy foods to your diet and not eating those horrible, fatty, sugary, acidic, or otherwise wrong foods. Once you get rid of the toxins in your body that cause diseases, you will have a long, happy, and disease-free life.

Maintain Yourself

Many people believe that if they have a high calcium score, that they cannot live without some form of prescription medication to maintain their health. Some even believe that if they do not take prescription medications, that they will die because of their high calcium levels. This is completely untrue. While certain medications may be more effective with certain people, such as hypertension, high blood pressure, and certain forms of depression; they do absolutely no good at all for someone who has normal blood calcium levels. A normal range for calcium level is about one point twelve milligrams, so just remember that this number is not written on the bottle!

Most doctors recommend that their patients not take high doses of prescription medication, especially over long periods of time. Studies show that there can be serious liver and kidney problems as a result of this. This is a decision that only you can make for yourself, so do not feel pressure from others that you must follow their course of action. Talk to your doctor and take his advice. Be careful, however, as your life expectancy will not increase if you choose to take prescription drugs. Your life expectancy will increase simply by choosing a healthier lifestyle.

Exercise Daily

When I started treating my high calcium score, I made a decision right away to not consume any type of milk or cheese for the rest of my life. This was hard for me to do, but it was the right thing for me at the time. I also changed my diet and exercise habits, and although I still have some calcium in my foods, it is not a high amount. You might find it difficult to change your diet completely, but if you stay on top of what you are eating and you get plenty of exercises and still have an active lifestyle, you will find that you are starting to reap the many health benefits from having a high calcium score.