Is Having An Overbite Bad

Is it bad to overtake? 3

The last time I went to the dentist, he told me that I had a 60% violation. This time he said that I shot 80%. what is the meaning of this? this is bad? Since my boyfriend said he has this because he did a dirty trick, I don't know what that means, I don't want this :(

I was hit hard!

This is a plate that sits on the roof of your mouth with a small bar so that your front teeth can be pulled out of the tee. And now I have I took them off for Christmas and my teeth are fine! I will have. Let's get rid of it and you'll have the best teeth you've ever seen!

Bad overte

Good. . Everyone should be open because their lower teeth are behind their upper teeth. . But as much as you will do. . Sounds like a lot of rsey I think. .

The general reduction is about 20%. . Then. . 80% is too much. Most likely it will have a direct effect on your physical appearance, so you can talk to your dentist about your need for this and other treatments.

This page can help you.

D:

Is Overrte Bad?

The last time I went to the dentist, he told me that I had a 60% violation. This time he said that I shot 80%. what is the meaning of this? this is bad? Since my boyfriend said he has this because he did a dirty trick, I don't know what that means, I don't want this :(