Is Haagen Dazs Vegetarian

Is HaagenDazs Ice Cream Good for Vegetables? 3

I can't find any information on your website.

Thank you very much

update

In TX2step I am talking about the ingredients that can be extracted from animals like cream cheese etc.

Vegetables do as long as they eat eggs and dairy products. Not a vegetarian.

Haagen Dazs Vegetable

If you do not eat dairy, you cannot eat HaagenDazs ice cream, non-dairy Haagen Dazs syrup.

Follow the link below, click on any flavor and there are options below the picture to see the ingredients and nutrition information. You can see exactly what this flavor is.

As an example:

Oh crazy

Ingredients: Cream, skim milk (low lactose), sugar, nuts (fried in coconut oil, uh, salt), egg yolk, corn syrup, natural vanilla, salt.

Is this a joke? Yes, Hagan Daz is a vegetable. It's not a wagon like their ice cream. Surprisingly, it contains cream made from animals. If you are looking for Vegan Ice Cream, you can buy it at Waitrose. I don't remember the name, but ask for contact about non-dairy ice cream.

Vegetables, yes. (Unless you eat eggs. You may be surprised to learn that some companies like Dryer use eggs in their ice cream! Just look at the ingredients behind when you go to the grocery store).

No wagons.

HaagenDaz is safe for plants (thanks)

But that is not the case with Wagon.

mmmmmmmmmm I like Hagandaz.

As far as I know, there is no meat in your ice cream! ! Vegetarians may want ■■■■ syrup because it does not contain dairy (note that the syrup contains dairy products, but not ice cream).