Is Greenfield Puppies A Puppy Mill
Are Greenfield Dog Scams? 3
Has anyone ever kept a dog with a greenfield dog? We dreamed and thought we had a dog. Turns out we don't want to send him money and he gets sick or maybe never keeps a dog.update
Does anyone really have dogs here?
They almost gave me a puppy. Most greenfield dogs are Bacard and Puppy Mills. I will not trust them. You never know what might happen. You may or may not have a sick dog. I will try a shelter or intimacy. p which helps.
PA is one of the best dog breeding countries. Greenfield is an agent for Puppy Mills and Bacard and represents at least 61 breeds. Although there are definitions on the site, this does not mean that they are legitimate. In fact, it is more likely not to take a picture of a dog, as runners often use clip art or old pictures of other dogs. If you can buy your new best friend directly from a place where you can see the puppies, learn about return policies, and see the dog's mother and possibly him Is very unlikely to be out of breath.
When shopping for dogs or puppies online, ASPCA offers these simple tips:
* Always check references, including who you bought your pet from and they work with veterinarians.
* Make sure you are dealing directly with the broker, not the broker.
* Never send payments by Western Union or Money Orders.
* Always visit. Rebels and rescue groups are happy to offer you a guided tour.
* If you are told that a sick dog does not cry, it is probably a dog's mill. Rebel or rescue groups will always bring the dog back for whatever reason.
* Always pick up your dog from the kennel. Don't send the dog or look for it anywhere.
Run in different directions as fast as possible. Don't support puppy mills or their brokers. It is your job to discover what that is and to bring it about.
He runs a dog factory. Lancaster, PA is known for its dog mill. You can get a puppy from them, but the chances of it being a standard dog are very low and it won't cost you much to see a doctor. Buy from someone in your area and you want to see the dog's parents there. Buy a standard SW dog if you want to spend your money wisely. You may also find that their prices are at or lower than those sold by pet stores and dog breeders. Do your homework on the breed you are interested in to learn about the dog's body shape and temperament. The best place to learn from anyone who sells APR, CKC or other registered dogs is a scam.
Here is a site to explain the difference between Puppy Mill / BYB and Rebel.