Is Getting A Psychic Reading A Sin

Is Tarot Card or Psychological Reading a Sin? 3

That's right

I have a question about tarot cards because I heard it was a sin and my friends are going somewhere so I followed them because they said they would pay. Whenever the lady told me to come more often and go to church. He has pictures of Jesus everywhere in the room that he reads about ...

Please help me with some suggestions as I don't want it to bother me.

Magic and sin, which is a very complex subject and has a very deep and dark history in the world, has become magic sin.

You will not dare to look at fortune tellers or read tarot cards.

Wizards realize that those in power do not want access to the common people, which is why they call it a sin, and it has been used for centuries to oppress people.

There are a lot of good messages about wheat, but you should know that a lot of wheat has been mistranslated, rewritten, and a lot of things are missing from wheat.

Early Christians practiced witchcraft when group etiquette was practiced. He gave power to the common people, and those in the elite positions of political control did not want the common people to have this power.

Jesus was a mediator and so am I and you, a simple fact that many do not accept. The reason we all don't have strong psychological abilities is because we are told that it is a sin or that it does not exist.

Tarot was created around 1400 and a monk ordered one of the first decks of cards. In fact, the blanket has been used by many religious people.

There are some very old churches and temples whose money has money (astrology) as mosaic. If these things are sins, why should they be kept in sacred buildings?

Those who follow the Word of Christ must go underground for their salvation, and most of the communication is through symbols so that they do not become overly intelligent.

To die, as many Christians would say, is tarot and mediation is not a sin, but it is a way of communicating with other people. I know that many Christians are true to their belief that they are indecisive and kind to everyone and ... they read Tarot.

I believe that everyone has their own path and this path is not always the same for everyone.

According to modern church tradition, reading tarot is a sin. Psychological reading is not a belief. I'm not sure they're reliable either.

Many people claim that this gift is natural. Even if it was ridiculous, could they be accused of cheating, conspiracy or deception? In pop, people can interpret such dreams and things. and U?

And I mean, very old scholars sometimes use tarot cards. Not for guessing but for meditation and selfishness.

So, in the modern Christian church, I would say yes, these things are sin. But why does wheat say that? Why is it called? Were church leaders threatened with losing money by ordinary people who did what they did as pastors, albeit in different ways?

In the end, it's up to you. If you really feel bad about it, don't do it. If you do not accept this fear, study it and think about what it means, then decide. Your attitude is up to you, not your friends or pastor.

Or microphone

Astrologers fit into many religious canvases, with Christian spiritualists, some claimants and tarot readers believing and some not.

Tarot itself is 78 layered cards, it does not matter.

The fortune teller is the one who is the source of spiritual energy and of course everyone is a soul like us.

Evil is a state of mind, a human thought. It has nothing to do with media or tarot cards.

Improved

Personally, I think tarot cards and psychological readings are nonsense. But from a Christian point of view, they are sins.

Tarot cards were the forerunners of our current 52 card game. If you think tarot is a sin, you should not play moon, jack, poker or fishing. Tarot is a great way to look at different aspects of your situation and can be a great trouble shooting tool.

Well, there's nothing wrong with tarot cards, there's nothing to hide. Playing Tarot Card Card!

They were created in the mid-15th century at the request of the Duke of Milan to celebrate his daughter, Inca Viscountis, who married members of the Sforza family. At that time, a set of picture cards was included in the regular Latin game pack. This extra card has a theme, not a magic philosophy or a magic symbol, but a traditional Christian triumphant procession. That's why he's called Triumph, which means Trump, and where we find the word tp, it was Tarot's invention that introduced tps to the game of cards! Some historians suggest that they represent a triumphant procession, especially in 1425 to commemorate the Incas, which seems appropriate.

Contrary to popular belief, the church never rejected tarot cards, recognizing them for playing Christian cards and playing cards. Although out of their time and cultural context, many images, such as a pope's (historically used to represent things like faith or canon law), are alien, mysterious and even heretical. Appears on At the time, however, they were all the basis of Christian art. Used exclusively for playing cards for 350 years, they were once the most popular form of playing cards in continental Europe. Games are still very attractive, but in the English-speaking world, most people grew up with hidden myths that began in France in the late 18th century.

After all, fortune-telling with tarot cards is no different than fortune-telling with regular cards, dominoes, tea leaves, or knee bones. Do they scare you? They don't scare me, but personally I find it difficult to take them seriously, you have to make a choice. I don't think 78 cards know more than a packet of tea leaves, and I don't doubt you either, so you're wondering how reliable this woman is? Do you really think he has special powers? If anyone has a special power, I hope the power speaks for itself, if someone needs a form of performance or theater, then they have immediate reason to doubt!