Is Eastbay Legit

Is Eastbay Legit

Is Eastbay a good place to buy shoes?

Eastbay is a great site for shoes and sportswear, I would recommend it to everyone. They have a large variety of stocks, great deals, and fast delivery. It is a great place to get the best sports gear. Prices are sometimes lower than those of the brand.

Does Eastbay sell legitimate shoes?

One of the game's longtime sneaker stores, EastBay is as legit as it gets. They are owned by the same owner as Footlocker, a much better known name in the sneaker industry. East Bay often releases the most popular sneakers such as Yeezys, Jordan and other hot shoes.

Also, do you know how long it takes to get Eastbay shoes?

Delivery time for express delivery: approximately 37 calendar days from the delivery date. Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours, subject to confirmation of payment. Delivery time for standard shipping: approximately 814 calendar days from the delivery date.

Is Eastbay a reliable site for this?

Eastbay has a 1.98-star rating from 58 reviews, which suggests that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Eastbay also ranks 72nd among the sneakers pages. The most common problems with Eastbay have to do with customer service, which is not as good as some customers expect.

Eastbay sells Yeezy right?

From day one, Eastbay is proud to offer you the hottest shoes. We are your destination for Yeezys. Check out the timeline below to see Eastbay's run with the famous Kanye West x adidas Originals football. The Yeezys below are no longer for sale.

Is Stockx legal?

STOCKX IS A PIG. The only point of a service like stockx is to check the condition and authenticity. The goods must never have passed the test. After contacting me several times, they sent me a label to return the defective item.

Can you return the shoes to Eastbay?

The Eastbay team will accept returns of unprinted items for any reason within 30 days of the delivery date, as long as the items are in their original condition, including codes and packaging. The goods must be in the original delivery conditions. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.

Is Eastbay owned by Foot Locker?

East Bay is a subsidiary of Foot Locker and supplies athletes with shoes, apparel, equipment and private labels for many sports. It was founded in 1980 and has been Foot Lockers' direct mail division since 1997.

Is Footlocker a legitimate website?

I was a little surprised by your question, after all, this is a well known brand for (sports) shoe stores, so yes, they are real (unless you can find them on a fake / fake website (check what you used URL)

Is the Goat app secure?

After several months of beta testing, GOAT is now ready to protect buyers with a comprehensive authentication process.

For every $ 300 sneaker sold, the GOAT team checks everything , from stitching to color to make sure your sneakers are really legit

Eastbay ship on the weekend?

Orders processed this weekend.

Shipment ends next business day Weekdays do not include weekends or public holidays in the states United States Fast delivery is guaranteed Service is only available for contiguous stock items United States

Is Eastbay still in business?

Eastbay not worth it now not ME eastbay Human Resources ..

avoid this company when ordering outside of the US

Does Eastbay offer free returns?

Yes, Eastbay offers free returns and exchanges. Learn more about Eastbay's free return policy on the customer service page here.

How can I contact Eastbay?

00 1 7152619588

Will Eastbay be sent to Singapore?

Eastbay on Twitter: @Marcus_zy We are broadcasting in Singapore. Here is a link to our international shipping information page: http://t.

co/tNoOdpll # Eastbay

Where is Eastbay located?

In July 1997, Eastbay moved its business and store from downtown to a larger area in Wausaus, near the West Side. Three months later, he consolidated the shipping department and several warehouses into a new 500,000 square meter distribution center on the outskirts of Wausau.

What is the Eastbay shop?

Dropship catalog and internet retailer of athletic shoes and apparel. Eastbay is an American supplier of athletic shoes, apparel and sports equipment that sells by mail order. Since 1997 it is the DirectTomail department of F.W. Woolworth Company, now known as Foot Locker, Inc.

Can you use PayPal on Eastbay?

Yes, Eastbay does not accept PayPal. You can also visit the website to see if Eastbay has posted more information on PayPal support.

Can you track Eastbay orders?

On the My Account page, click the Order History link. Orders that you have already ordered are displayed with their current status. To view the order in detail, click the View Order link. To view package tracking information (if available), click the Track button under Shipping Information.

Is Eastbay Legit