Is Cetaphil Soap Good For Tattoos

Can I use cetafil soap on a new tattoo?

No, anyway. You want an antibacterial, fragrance-free soap. This part is important, prevention of infection. Having a store is the only exception. If not without fragrance, it will burn and damage your tattoo.

Antibacterial cleansing soap applied to clean tattoos is not the last ingredient. Whatever you choose is a clean soap like Incented Dova or Ivory. After washing the tattoo about 2 times in the afternoon, when the tattoo is slightly dry, apply a thin layer of odorless electronic lotion or tattoo ointment.

Can I use Cetaphil soap on new tattoos? ۔

I'm getting my first tattoo this weekend and now I'm trying to plan a follow up. I have a big bottle of Cetaphil soap, which I rarely use, and I have heard that it is very kind. Is it worth using to clean a new tattoo?

No, anyway. You want scent-free antibacterial soap. This section is important, it prevents infection. With the shop, this is the only exception. If not without fragrance, it will burn and damage your tattoo.

Antibacterial cleansing soap is not the last ingredient in a clean tattoo. The one you choose is a simple cleansing detergent such as unscented pigeon or ivory. Wash the tattoo about 2 times in the afternoon and when the tattoo is slightly dry, apply a thin layer of odorless electronic lotion or tattoo ointment.

Can I use Cetaphil soap on new tattoos? 3

I'm getting my first tattoo this weekend and now I'm trying to plan a follow-up treatment. I have a big bottle of Cetaphil soap, which I rarely use, and I've heard it's very kind. Is it worth using to get a new tattoo clean?

No, anyway. You want an antibacterial, fragrance-free soap. This part is important, prevention of infection. There is a shop, this is the only exception. If left untreated, it can burn and damage your tattoo.

Antibacterial cleansing soap is not the last ingredient in clean tattoos. The one you choose is a simple cleansing soap like Unscented Dove or Ivory. Wash the tattoo about 2 times in the afternoon and when the tattoo is slightly dry, apply a thin layer of odorless electronic lotion or tattoo ointment.