Is Being An Electrician Dangerous

What is it like to be an electrician? ۔

is like ut dengs, which plays with exposed electrical wires. The problem is that a qualified electrician knows the right procedure, wears the right clothes, and so on.

If you are interested in this profession, I suggest you take a suitable course in your spare time at the nearest adult education center. If you are doing this just to study (instead of taking notes), you can also ask to sit without being included in the candidate list. This is a great way to take a free course and learn about electricity.

w Dangus is an electrician? 3

is similar to ut Dangus, which plays with open electrical wires. The problem is that an authentic electrician knows the right procedure, wears the right clothes, and so on.

If you are interested in this profession, I suggest that you take appropriate courses in your spare time at the nearest adult education center. If you are just studying (instead of taking notes), you can ask to sit without being included in the list of candidates. This is a great way to do a free course and learn about electricity.

Very good! Because it is one of the most lucrative construction professions. I'm an electrician and I know almost everyone is spoiled. One of our work people came to panel 480 and still lives and works with us, doing everything for 2 weeks. Also, it bothers me a lot, it hurts and your device gets lost, but you can handle it. Stair injuries are the number one cause of injuries. To get out, you have to go down the stairs. Attractive things and small deductions. Ah, this is a commercial job for 120. It's just tickling. Hahaha, living is not so bad.

Not even in the top 10

Log number 1.

1 forest worker

2 aircraft pilots

3 Fishermen and fishermen

4 Steel construction workers

5 clean and renewable collectors

6 Farmers and cultivators

7 roofs.

8 Power line installer / repair

9 drivers / salesmen and Tr drivers

10 taxi drivers and drivers

Depending on the type, for example, the number 8 installer / power line repair in the top 10 list. General use and electricians are also not on the list. My uncle was a Detroit Edison electrician and was not on the pole after being thrown, but he survived.

Don't listen to people who do very dangerous and wrong things and say things like you. Once you learn the basics, you will feel absolutely safe. (Usually referring to electricians, not power line workers)

Electricians and plumbers have suffered more serious injuries from falling stairs than others.

Sacrificing your life ... just a small mistake and it will only make you disappear from the earth ... after all it is your power and strength. . You cannot record your e..ok ///////. So be more careful !!!

Very dangerous

My father is an electrician. She is now

Skiing dance

This is dengue, but they have a lot of safe antiseptic ingredients and they are well trained. So nothing bad happens