Is A Scion Tc Considered A Sports Car On Insurance

Are these calculated in terms of sports cars for insurance companies?

tC is not a sports car. The insurance company looks at many things. Is this a high profile event? tCs-Box is not a high performance tool. He also looked at the door. Do you have two doors? no. TC has 3 ports. The back door is considered a door. My insurance, USA, considers TC to be a 3-door sedan, so insurance is low for me, which is -7 600-700 per year. I don't know any other insurance. I have heard that some people pay more than $ 1,000 a year for TC insurance. Some insurance companies make money. Try to make the 3 door sedan look like a sports car. But the TC's styling, which is based on a 4-door car, is a 3-door hatchback, does not have a high performance and safety rating, should not be considered a sports car. This is not actually a sports car ...

Unfortunately, in a two-door sports car, the police will not pay attention to them and will find an excuse to stop you. But I was not arrested.

Seven sports cars

This page can help you.

Come back:

Do insurance companies consider TC Race a sports car?

No. While the old TC was essentially a copy of the 20012005 Toyota Silica which was a sports car, it was never considered a sports car because of the softness and emission of the TC. It is distributed like a compact coupe. It's sporty, but not sporty. Insurance increases for the following reasons: 2 rear wheel drive, 4 cylinder turbo or anyone larger than supercharger. The CNTC has 2 doors, but none of the other high security factors associated with the sports car.

I don't think I have a Scan XA and only 1,100 insurance a year. This was my first car. I have Jaco, I don't know what your insurance company is, I think it depends on what your insurance company is. Hello to you, good treatment !!

scion tc is not a sports car ...

Like I said, this is a 4 cylinder spinach.

Completely incorrect, for example FRS ... low RSP, i4 yn ... the only thing FRs have is rear wheel drive and it's considered sporty

Sorry yes Anything sporty with just 2 ports would probably cost more, even Calier, of course. TC