Iq 122

Iq 122

I have an IQ of 122. Is it good or bad?

I think you took some kind of online test, didn't you? In this case, tse dead is incorrect and the score is slightly higher than the random number. (What makes you an expert is that if you have a high level of knowledge of psychological profiles, etc., you can make the right decision. No, I don't think so.)

Truth does not mean right. It could be 122 plus or minus 40. I took two IQ tests in one day, one 120 and the other 168. He told me that IQ test is BS.

G if: If you've really taken a proper IQ test (nothing on the internet), then 122 is in the upper midfield. Yes, you are an educational material.

This is neither good nor bad. IQ tests are very subjective and do not indicate intelligence.

There is no exact IQ test, not just one. If anyone says it is true, they are lying.

If you're really smart, you don't have to ask that question.

Iq 122

Iq 122

This is normal for USMC

Iq 122

Iq 122

I have an IQ of 122. Is it good or bad? ۔

I am 15 years old and take an accurate IQ test. I have an IQ of 122. Is it good or bad? I have AP calls and I still think I'm smart, but I'm not so sure.

I think you took some kind of online test, right? In this case, tse is incorrect and the score is slightly higher than the random number. (What makes you an expert so that you can accurately assess whether you have advanced skills in psychological profiling, etc.? No, I don't think so.)

Truth does not mean right. 122 can be plus or minus 40. I took two IQ tests on the same day, one at 120 and the other at 168. It tells me that the IQ test is BS.

G If: If you take the proper IQ test (nothing on the internet), 122 is in the upper midfield. Yes, you are educational material.

Iq 122