Iphone touch screen not working

Iphone touch screen not working

Why is my iPhone screen not responding to touch? If your iPhone screen is not responding to touch, you need to restart your device first. Silent software and iOS updates often cause your device to become unresponsive, which is the first thing you notice when you can't use the touch controls.

Why is my iPhone not responding to my computer?

iPhone won't show up on computer for many reasons - USB cable not working or even broken inside but you don't know. On Windows computers, Windows Explorer prevents users from transferring photos and videos from the camera roll to the computer. So if your camera is blank, your iPhone won't show up in Windows Explorer.

What to do when iPhone screen not respond?

If your screen is too sensitive or doesn't respond well to touch: Restart your device. Make sure your screen is clean and free of dirt or water. Unplug any Lightning or USBC accessories. Remove any protective covers or films.

Why is the bottom of my iPhone screen not working?

Both the LCD and the digitizer plug into your iPhone's motherboard; this is the computer that powers your iPhone. Dropping your iPhone can disconnect the cables connecting the LCD and digitizer to the motherboard. This weak connection can affect the performance of your iPhone's touchscreen.

Why is my iPhone 6 screen not working?

Touch the disease. Sensory nausea can also be the cause of your iPhone 6 screen problem, it happens when the sensor chip is partially loose and thus the electrical connection is interrupted. This happens when the iPhone 6 has a design flaw that causes it to bend. This causes the iPhone screen to not work at all.

Why is my iPhone screen turning off?

If the iPhone screen turns off while using Google Maps, it means that the AutoLock setting is configured to turn off the screen after a certain period of inactivity to save power. You can change the settings so that the screen does not turn off automatically. Change your iPhone settings so that the screen stays on.

Why is my Apple Watch not responding to touch?

If the Apple Watch screen is completely black and doesn't seem to respond to touch, the Apple Watch might be turned off or the battery might not have enough charge to turn the screen back on after turning it off. too long.

How do I Fix my iPhone screen?

Raise the screen. Remove the screws on the bottom of the phone. Place a suction cup on the screen. Cover the screen with adhesive tape if the suction cup does not stick. Take out the suction cup. Use a pry tool. Slide the switch along the edge. Raise the screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I screen my iPhone?

To take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using the Home button, simply press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button (Power button) at the same time. A screenshot of the article, of course, to illustrate the screenshots.

What is the iPhone screen?

The iPhone home screen is simply the screen that appears when you press the home button on your phone. For many iPhone users, this screen contains applications that the owner uses on a daily basis.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do with broken iPhone 6S/6S Plus screen?

What to do with a broken iPhone 6S / 6S Plus screen Ask Apple to replace it. Replacing your screen with an Apple is easy and surprisingly cheap, if not free, depending on the type of damage and whether you have one. Ask a third-party manufacturer to replace it. Replace you?. Do it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my iPhone screen not responding?

The delay or lack of response on the iPhone screen could be due to a software glitch or hardware issue. This is most likely the first to cause the iPhone screen to become unresponsive or have lag issues until the digitizer (the touch glass on your iPhone screen) breaks due to physical damage.

Why is my iPhone restore not working?

Often times, iPhone won't recover due to broken or faulty Lightning cable. Try a different Lightning cable or borrow one from a friend. In addition, using third-party cables not certified by Apple MFi may cause recovery issues.

:brown_circle: Why is my iPhone stuck on a black screen?

One of the reasons why your iPhone gets stuck on black screen can be due to low battery. Connect your iPhone to the power adapter, then press the Home button and wait a few minutes for the icon to appear.

Why does my iPhone screen keep going dark?

The main reason your iPhone screen is too dark is because you set it up in the Settings app. There are actually several settings that you can use to change the brightness of your iPhone screen without your knowledge.

How do I fix the black screen on my iPhone?

Solution 1. Hard reset to fix iPhone black screen. If your iPhone/iPad has black screen and not responding, you can reset your iPhone to fix black screen issues.
Step 1 Press and hold the power/standby and home buttons for about ten seconds.
Step 2 Wait for the Apple logo to appear on the screen.

What can I do if my iPhone's screen goes black for a second?

Press and hold the power/standby and home buttons for about ten seconds. Wait for the Apple logo to appear on the screen. After the reboot, iPhone should remove the black screen of death.

:brown_circle: How do you repair an iPhone screen?

Slide the switch along the edge. Slowly slide the lever on both sides of the phone screen to release it evenly. Do not pull too hard as this may damage or split the screen or the home button. Your goal is to split the screen into one and then remove it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my iPhone screen not respond when I Touch It?

If your phone's screen becomes unresponsive, responds late, or only responds when you touch it in certain areas, removing the screen protector can fix the problem. 2. Remove the SIM card and other devices. Though unlikely, sometimes a faulty SIM card or conflicting devices can cause the iPhone touchscreen to malfunction.

What to do if your iPad screen is not working?

If your screen or part of the screen is unresponsive, you may need to force restart your device. Follow the steps below. iPad models with Face ID: Short press the volume up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Up button until the device reboots.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do when your iPhone screen goes black?

Connect your iPhone to your Windows or Mac computer Short press the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the On / Standby button. When the screen goes black, press and hold the Volume Down button again while holding the Sleep/Wake button.

How can I change the touch sensitivity on my iPhone?

To adjust your iPhone's 3D touch sensitivity, you can: Go to Settings. Tap General. Tap Accessibility. Touch 3D touch. Move the 3D TOUCH FEEL slider left or right. Touch the image in the same window to check the sensitivity.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you fix an unresponsive iPhone?

Here is a quick way to fix iPhone X not responding by force restarting your device. Follow the exact sequence to force restart your computer: press and release the volume up button, press and release the volume down button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my iPhone 6 screen unresponsive?

Due to a design flaw, some iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices often do not respond to the touchscreen. Jailbreak, a bad screen protector or sweaty fingers can be the reason that your iPhone's touchscreen has stopped responding.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my iphone not responding to my computer problems

The main cause is "iTunes not responding in Windows 10". If your iTunes software is not responding, common causes of this problem could be: The iTunes software is damaged or infected with a virus/malware. Use your Windows 10 PC, iTunes or iPhone for a long time without rebooting and rebooting.

When should I Reset my iPhone?

If needed: A hard reset is usually required when your iPhone is infected with a virus, when your iPhone won't perform a soft reset, when you want to speed up a slow iPhone, or when you want to sell your old one. at the highest price.

:brown_circle: How do I restore my iPhone to factory reset?

On your iPhone or iPad. As before, the easiest way to factory reset your iPhone or iPad is to do it on your device: go to Settings > General > Reset. Tap Erase all content and settings to restore your device to factory settings.

:brown_circle: How do you reset your iPhone on a computer?

Resetting iPhone settings is a simple process that can be done on a computer using Apple's iTunes music software. Phase. Connect the USB cable that came with iPhone to iPhone and computer. Connect one end of the iPhone USB connection cable to the connector on the bottom of the iPhone case.

What happens when you restore your iPhone?

What Happens When Restoring iPhone? Recovery is a solution that can be used to fix many issues with your iPhone, including the battery drain issue. If you do a factory reset on your iPhone, all your data and settings on your phone like contacts, messages and all other data will be lost.

Why is my iphone not responding to my computer audio

Make sure the brush is clean and dry. Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Touches) and drag the Ringtone & Notifications slider multiple times. If you can't hear the sound, or if the speaker button in the ringtone and the notification slider are grayed out, the speaker may need service.

:brown_circle: Why is the sound not working on my iPhone?

When your iPhone is connected to another device, the audio is output to that device, so you can't hear the audio from your iPhone. So if your iPhone has Bluetooth, go to Settings and tap Bluetooth, turn it off. Fix iPhone sound not working by turning off Bluetooth.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if you can't hear the speaker on your iPhone?

Get hands-free help on your iOS device. Before following these steps, make sure your speaker is working: In Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Touches), drag the Ringtone & Notifications slider up or down several times. If you can't hear the sound, your speaker may need to be repaired. Contact Apple Support.

:brown_circle: What should I do if my iPhone is not working?

Do a factory reset. A factory reset will fix most iPhone problems including sound issues. However, it will delete all data on your device including messages, contacts, chat history, photos and videos, etc. So always backup to iTunes or iCloud before factory resetting your iPhone.

:brown_circle: What to do when Bluetooth does not work on iPhone?

Touch Bluetooth and turn off the Bluetooth switch. If the iPhone sound is not working, you should also activate the Do Not Disturb mode and turn it off if it is enabled. To do this, launch "Settings" on your iPhone. Switch to Do Not Disturb mode and turn it off with the toggle switch.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if my iPhone won't charge or turn on?

If battery charging failed to turn on your iPhone, the next thing to try is to restart your phone. To do this, press and hold the power button on the top right or right side of your phone for a few seconds. If the phone is turned off, it should be turned on. If it is enabled, you will see a slider to disable it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why wont my iPhone turn back on?

If your iPhone turns off and won't turn on when it's very hot or cold outside, it could be temperature related. IPhone has temperature limits to function properly in an ambient temperature of 32° to 95°F (0° to 35°C).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my iPhone not power up?

The simplest explanation for draining your iPhone is draining the battery. You can charge the battery by connecting it to your computer with the supplied USB cable.

:brown_circle: Why is my iPhone not resetting?

Your iPhone may fail to reboot due to various reasons depending on the reboot method you are using. A hard break can cause the reset to fail if the buttons are broken or unresponsive. The power button or the home button may not work.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iphone not responding to my computer screen

Most of the time, a bad iPhone screen can be a sign of a malfunction in the physical part of the screen or a bad connection between the motherboard and the screen. The problem can also be caused by software errors like iOS update errors, incompatible apps or strange settings.

Why is my apple touch screen not working?

This digitizer is often replaced because it stops working for many reasons. Another reason why the iPhone touch screen is not working is a software issue. You need to find out which software is not working, it is usually the installed applications that can cause the problem in question.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you force restart iPhone?

Here's how to force restart these iPhone models: Press the Volume Up button, then release that button. Press the Volume Down button and then release that button. Press and hold the Power button on the right side of iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iPhone not responding to iTunes?

If you can't see your iPhone in iTunes, you can't manage the content on the device. Some issues, such as low battery and outdated software, can prevent your iPhone from showing up in iTunes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my passcode not working on my iPhone?

Sometimes your iPhone can get damaged and it can prevent the device from accessing the password information. In other words, your device cannot access the security file that contains your password information. Therefore, the password you entered cannot be compared with the password you set.

:brown_circle: What to do when your passcode is not working?

Part 2. What to do if password not working on iPhone 1. Force restart iPhone 2. Restore iPhone with iTunes 3. Remove iPhone with iCloud 4. Remove password without iTunes/iCloud 5. Contact Apple Support 1. Restart iPhone on if this is iPhone passcode not working, force reboot device can be one of the advanced methods.

What to do if you forget your passcode on your iPhone?

There is no default passcode for iPhone that you can use in case you forget your passcode or the device does not recognize your correct passcode. However, some users said that entering 123456 helped them unlock their devices in similar situations.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Apple Mail not accepting my Password?

Check your email settings. Restart your iOS device. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Touch your email account. Tap Delete account. Add your account again. Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Your records indicate that Mail does not accept your password.

Why wont my iPhone respond to touch?

Usually, the problem occurs when the physical part of your iPhone screen that handles touch (called the digitizer) stops working as expected, or when your iPhone software no longer communicates with the hardware as intended.

How do I Fix an unresponsive iPhone screen?

How to fix a frozen/unresponsive iPhone X screen Here's how to quickly fix an unresponsive iPhone X by force restarting your device. To properly initiate a force restart, follow the exact sequence: press and release the Volume Up key. Press and release the Volume Down button.

When iPhone screen is unresponsive?

The iPhone screen becomes unresponsive for many reasons, and one of the main ones is that the iPhone may have some problem with iOS, or many programs are running at the same time, or the touch screen is physically damaged, etc.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the largest screen size on an iPhone?

The iPhone with the largest screen is the iPhone X with one screen size.

:brown_circle: What are the dimensions of an iPhone screen?

The iPhone's screen size (inches in diameter) and resolution (480 x 320 pixels at 163 ppi) were best-in-class. Apple's iPhone features are the first smartphone features released by the company.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What size is the iPhone screen?

• OLED screen iPhone 12 Pro Max
  • OLED screen iPhone 12 Pro
  • OLED iPhone 12 screen
  • OLED screen for iPhone 12
  • IPhone SE 2020 large LCD screen
  • Full size OLED screen for iPhone 11 Pro
  • Professional OLED Screen for iPhone 11
  • iPhone 11 LCD Display
  • Full Size OLED Screen for iPhone XS

:brown_circle: What is the size of the iPhone's screen in pixels?

The iPhone X/iPhone XS has an OLED screen with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels. The quality of this panel is exceptional. Like iPhone XS Max screen, iPhone X/iPhone XS screen is excellent in any environment. If you want the best iPhone screen in a smaller phone, the iPhone X / iPhone XS is for you.

What to do when iphone screen not respond to text

If you receive a call and can't answer it right away, you can answer it by text message. To do this, instead of accepting or declining it, tap "Message" on the phone call screen displayed by your iPhone. Select whether to reply via SMS by tapping Message on the incoming call screen.

:brown_circle: How to fix an iPhone that is not responding?

Part 2: How to fix iPhone screen not responding to problem 1 1. Clean your phone screen. As simple as it sounds, dirt or other unwanted material can build up on the screen and your iPhone 2 2. will reboot completely. 3 3. Delete the erroneous request. 4 4. Remove the protective film from the screen. 5 5. Change the 3D Touch settings.

:brown_circle: What to do when your iPhone touch screen is not working?

If your iPhone's touchscreen isn't working, make sure that the protective case you put on the device is the right size and that there is no debris under the protective screen. You can remove the back cover or screen protector from your iPhone and clean the screen to see if the problem persists.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do when your text message is not working?

The first thing to check is Settings > Touch ID & Password > Reply with Message. Activate it to access the opt-out option even if the iPhone is locked. Hi Chandudatla! Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

How can I fix the right side of my iPhone not working?

Method 1. The best way to fix correct iPhone screen not working without data corruption. Method 2. Force restart your iPhone. Method 6. Delete All Content and Settings.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What kind of screen does the iPhone 11 have?

Advertisement. Liquid Retina HD display. Inch (diagonal) full-screen MultiTouch LCD with IPS technology. Resolution of 1792 by 828 pixels at 326 dpi. True-tone display with 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical).

What are some of the features of the iPhone?

Phone: The iPhone phone features are reliable. It includes innovative features such as visual voicemail and standard features such as text messaging, voice dialing and free conference calling. Web Browser: iPhone provides the best and most complete mobile web browsing experience.

How big is the screen on the new iPhone?

The new iPhones are available in three different screen sizes and inches, all touchscreens with multi-touch technology. Multi-touch allows users to control items on the screen with more than one finger at a time (hence the name).

:brown_circle: What do I See on the lock screen on my iPhone?

The lock screen, which shows the current date and time, as well as recent notifications, appears when you turn on your iPhone or wake it from sleep. On the lock screen, you can view notifications, access the camera and control center, quickly access information from your favorite apps, and much more.

Why is my iPhone Not recognizing my iTunes?

Some buttons that you press without knowing what they are doing on your iPhone may be the reason why iTunes doesn't recognize the iPhone. It's like accidentally pressing the Don't Trust button on your iPhone. You can easily solve this problem.
Step 1 : Access iPhone settings.
Step 2 : Then click the General tab.

How can I get my iPhone to show up on iTunes?

You can do it:
Step 1 : Close iTunes and then connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB cable. Click the Start menu and then click Device Manager. Click on the Device Manager option that appears.
Step 2 : Find your iPhone or iPad under Portable Devices in Device Manager.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What kind of glass is on iPhone screen?

The tempered glass is thick enough to prevent scratches and protect the iPhone screen. The screen protector is made of ultra-thin, ultra-clear glass on the top and bottom.

Why do I need a screen protector for my iPhone?

Screen protectors prevent glass from falling or bumping during use. This is the best for your iPhone. Protective films prevent falls or bumps during use. This is the best for your iPhone.

Is it too late to get screen protector for iPhone 8?

Soon there were only 2 left in stock. Whether you recently bought a new iPhone 8 or have had an older model for years, it's never too late to invest in a screen protector. Screen protectors are easy to attach to the front of your phone and protect your screen against scratches, bumps, scratches and other imperfections.

What to do when iphone screen not respond to password

If you are signed in to iCloud on your iPhone and Find My iPhone is turned on, you can try cleaning your iPhone with iCloud to remove the password from the screen. Here's how to do it:
Step 1 : Go to your computer or other iOS device and sign in with your Apple ID.

:brown_circle: What to do if your iPhone screen is not working?

Step 1 : Download and install ReiBoot on your computer, then launch the software and connect iPhone to computer. After detecting the device, click "Restore Operating System".
Step 2 : Then you will see the surface as shown below. If your iOS device is not working as expected, click "Start Recovery" to continue.

:brown_circle: How do I enter my passcode on a cracked iPhone screen?

Enter a password on the screen of a jailbroken iPhone: Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri. Say "Turn on VoiceOver." Press the Home button twice to display the password screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to unlock an iPhone with an unresponsive screen?

Tenorshare 4uKey unlocks the locked iPhone and Apple ID in one minute. 4ukey is the most famous iPhone unlock tool when iPhone screen is not responding to touch. Tenorshare 4uKey Best iOS Unlock Remove Any Password Within Minutes Remove Apple ID or iCloud Account on iPhone/iPad without Password.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is iPhone and smartphone are same?

Technically, there is absolutely no difference between an iPhone and a smartphone. Any portable touchscreen device that can perform most of the functions of a computer and run an operating system is considered a smartphone.

Is an iPhone screen protector necessary?

The iPhone screen is specially made of high-quality glass, which is theoretically resistant to scratches. From Apple's perspective, there is no need to add an iPhone screen protector as the iPhone screen is already designed to resist scratches.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: When did the new iPhones come out?

Let's take a look at all the iPhones released in 2012 to see when they can expect a new flagship next year. The new flagship iPhone is expected to hit the market from September 12-26, 2019.

:brown_circle: What does it mean when your iPhone is damaged by water?

If your iPhone is wet enough to damage the device, the sticker will turn red. This means that your device most likely has a water problem. Other than checking the screen, most of the symptoms of water damage to iPhone are: 1. The iPhone won't turn on.

:brown_circle: Why is the touch screen on my iPhone not working?

The iPhone screen may not work due to a background process. The easiest way to fix various iOS problems is to restart your iPhone. Restart your device and see if Touch works properly.

What happens if you drop your phone in the toilet?

My partner dropped his cell phone in the toilet and now the unit is water damaged. They did it as usual, left it in a warm room in rice for a few days, and most importantly, everything worked except for the screen and battery drain issue.

Why is my iPhone not responding when I jailbreak it?

If you try to jailbreak your iPhone but it doesn't work as expected, the device may become unresponsive. If you are using a poor quality screen protector then this problem can occur suddenly.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is the bottom of my iphone screen not working how to unlock

If your iPhone is running out of space, you may have an unresponsive touchscreen issue. So it is recommended to check and make sure that your iPhone has enough storage space by following these steps. You need to free up space if there are bytes to fix iPhone touch screen issue.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my touch screen on my iPhone not working?

An unresponsive screen is a hardware or software problem. There are many ways to unlock iPhone with unresponsive screen. Part 2. Unlock iPhone Remotely When iPhone Touch Screen Not Working and Unable to Unlock.

How to unlock an iPhone with a locked screen?

iPhone 1 screen unlock
Step 1. Connect your locked iPhone to your computer. 2
Step 2. Select your iPhone model from the home page and click the Summary tab. 3
Step 3. Click the "Restore iPhone" button. Room
Step 4. Confirm the "Restore" option to restore the device to factory settings.

What to do if your iPhone has an unresponsive screen?

If you need to unlock an iPhone with an unresponsive screen, you can remove the locked screen from iPhone after factory reset, usually through iTunes. However, this method is not recommended as it will erase all data and settings on your device.

How to restart an iPhone when the screen is not working?

Restart iPhone when the screen doesn't work 1 Press and hold the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button at the same time for a few seconds until a slider appears. 2 Move the slider down to turn off the device completely.

:brown_circle: Why is the bottom of my iphone screen not working on left side

A faulty screen protector can be the reason why the left side of the iPhone is not working. If any part of the screen is wet or dirty, the touch screen will not work properly. If there is something wrong with the iOS system, it could also be the reason. Part 1. 3 Advanced Solutions to Fix iPhone Left Screen Not Working.

:brown_circle: Why is my iPhone screen not working properly?

If your iPhone screen is dirty or wet, it will not work efficiently. Even if you pick up the device with dirty or wet hands, the screen will not respond. Clean the iPhone screen with a soft cloth and then use it. Please check all solutions carefully and follow the steps to resolve the issue.

:brown_circle: What to do when the bottom of your screen is not working?

If the bottom of your device doesn't work while using apps, consider updating all apps from the App Store.
Step 1 : Open the app store. Click on "Updates" at the bottom.
Step 2 : All applications for which updates are available are listed.
Step 3 : Click on "Update what is displayed in the top right corner of the screen". Channel 8.

:brown_circle: What to do when the bottom of your phone is not working?

If the bottom of your device doesn't work while using apps, consider updating all apps from the App Store.
Step 1 : Open the app store. Click on "Updates" at the bottom.
Step 2 : All applications for which updates are available are listed.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my iPhone stuck in SOS mode?

Sometimes when you press the Increase, Decrease and Power keys to perform other actions on iPhone, you may accidentally press the wrong key combination. This is when your iPhone goes into emergency SOS mode. This is the only common reason that iPhone may crash in SOS mode.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iPhone stuck in emergency mode?

The main reason why iPhone gets stuck in Emergency SOS mode is due to a bug. Sometimes when you press the Increase, Decrease and Power keys to perform other actions on iPhone, you may accidentally press the wrong key combination. This is when your iPhone goes into emergency SOS mode.

How to fix iPhone stuck on emergency SOS Screen?

5 ways to do it when iPhone reports that your emergency contacts have been alerted in one direction 1. Turn off and charge iPhone to test bidirectional mode 2. Force restart iPhone in three directions 3. 100% Fix iPhone stuck in four way Emergency mode SOS mode 4. Restore iPhone via iTunes (data loss) 5 ways 5. Contact Apple technical support.

Is there a way to unlock my iPhone without touching it?

You can unlock your iPhone without touching it, and the process works well with any Apple device that supports connecting an external keyboard. After connecting the connected external keyboard, follow these steps to fix iPhone passcode display issues.

What to do if your iPhone screen is not responding?

Of course, if your touch screen is broken or the screen becomes unresponsive, you cannot enter the passcode to unlock your iPhone. UkeySoft Unlocker will help you, it's great to remove iPhone locked screen without password. It is used to remove 4 or 6 digit passwords, Touch ID and Face ID on iPhone or iPad.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iPhone stuck on the power off screen?

iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo screen when operating system issue interferes with normal phone operation. It is very difficult for an average user to determine the exact cause of the problem, but there are several common reasons: Problems updating to a new version of iOS.

What to do when the touch screen does not work?

Fix touchscreen not working in Windows 10. Restart Windows 10. I know this seems obvious. Update Windows 10. The second easiest way to fix touch screen issues is to install the available updates. Deactivate and activate the touch screen. Reinstall the touch screen driver. Recalibrate the Windows 10 touch screen. The touch screen hardware may be defective. Contact the manufacturer of your device.

Why is the touch screen not working?

If your phone or tablet gets damaged, be it dropped on a hard surface or gets wet, the touchscreen often stops working due to an internal malfunction. You may be able to get your touchscreen to work again and again, but if something breaks, you'll need to take the device to a professional.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is touchscreen not working?

If the touch screen stops working for no reason then it is most likely due to a software glitch. Solutions are given in part 2. If you find any physical damage to your phone then move on to part 3 to fix a physically damaged unresponsive touchscreen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What do I do if my iPhone is unresponsive?

If your iPhone screen becomes unresponsive or freezes, it is better to turn your phone off and on again. If that doesn't work, try restarting your phone while holding the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time.

iphone touch screen not working