Inuyasha Movies When To Watch

When should I watch InuYasha movies? 3

So I only watch anime. And I've heard movies about this show. I am in episode 18 and wondering when is the best time to watch a movie. Not sure if it's to be watched after the TV series is over or after a certain episode is over? Please help me !!! Also, if you can, let me know if there are more movies! Thanks!

When to watch Inuyasha movies

You don't have to do that in certain episodes because no movie has much to do with the main plot or script ... I've seen all the movies since the end of the animated series (I made another movie, Anu Yasha The Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Gl is the best) but watch it whenever you want, but after 167 anime episodes the story ends where you have to read the manga to continue the story. (I left the link)

I don't know if you know, but after Season 6 there is a series called Inuyasha, The Final Chapter, which wraps up the whole series and follows the rest of the manga to the end. I saw them all and I think it's great that they did the final act. Below is a link to a list of episodes.

Watch all the movies online.