Introspective Vs Observant

Is it better to be self-aware or observant? 3

To update

I think most self-aware people observe to some extent. But I think there could be a line between the two. I think self-awareness has a lot to do with self-awareness. Does observation have much to do with yazing? Both definitions are quite flexible. But of course you can be both.

Do ninja We often treat self-aware people as if they are not paying attention, but in reality they are very worried. Your awakened consciousness is only a small part of your soul. Many things exist internally and are safe in the subconscious. It takes more discipline to look inside oneself, and Irfan devotes his whole life to it. Wherever, we have or esp. They tend to live comfortably, which makes it difficult for them to relate to other people in the outside world. This led to separation which made it difficult to live in a society which did not understand the art of Sufism. The hallmark of a believer is not to meditate to a certain extent, but to meditate to a certain extent all the time. Both internal and external.