Intrical

Intrical

Is this a complicated word? Because it is an integral part of the company. ?

Is this a complicated word? I have checked all the dictionaries, but the word does not exist yet. Every time Google Check shows a lot of usage. We think it's a combination of essential and complex, but I think we'll see a conspiracy in the dictionary soon. Language fluctuates and changes over time.

Intrical

Intrical

Inner part

Complex

Intrical

Intrical

I can't believe anyone can believe it's a word. When I heard this conspiracy, I immediately. He thought that the speaker was stupid and lazy. I can't believe people say it's a simple word when posting here. The word should not be in English, although it is widely used. Mistakes and slow measures do not justify language involvement.

Every word is a word as long as it has meanings.

Complex is a word commonly used by many people. Unfortunately, this is not included in the dictionary.

Considered an important part of the term complex

Over time, as the term becomes more widely used or as broadly defined as other words of the past, it will be recognized and incorporated into dictionaries.

So don't hesitate to use it ... use it wisely. )

I hear most people say it internally, but it's not the English word glue. Also, it should not be used as a synonym for lottery. This is a full membership. I also believe that this is an attempt at complete and complex contraction. However, the language is dynamic, if the words are based on misrepresentations or other errors then the new words will not fit in the dictionary. New words can be invented to express new discoveries, inventions, etc., do not limit cheapness or ignorance.

This word is correct when using Michael Scott. If you don't know w, this is the one. It is foolish to think that everyone should know this word. At least this guy wanted to find the right answer. I really agree with you about posting people without knowing the post answer. Seriously shoot people like you who make me sick. If you really want to help English, stop fighting and say it clearly. Help those who ask and have fun. Stop thinking that you are perfect (contradiction). People make mistakes (obviously). Yaminum never graduated from high school, probably because he had a teacher like you. Today he is the greatest poet of all time.

Intrical