Intex 10 Foot Pool

Intex 10 Foot Pool

How many liters does a 3 m Intex pool have

Intex 10 X 30 metal frame kit The pool is ready for watering in 30 minutes and has a capacity of 4485 liters. Also included are a 1250 liter filter pump for water cleaning and an installation DVD to make installation as easy as possible. Suitable for children from 6 years old.

How many gallons does a 10-foot pool have?

Volume of the train pool

TYPICAL POOL VOLUME BRITISH GALLONS (US GALLONS) VOLUME (LITERS)
10 feet in diameter x 30 inches in depth 800 British gallons (961 US gallons) 3639 liters
12 feet in diameter x 30 inches in depth 1183 British gallons (1421 US gallons) 5377 liters
15 feet in diameter x 36 inches in depth 2240 British gallons (2689 US gallons) 10,179 liters
The question then is how many liters an Intex pool represents. Intex Frequently Asked Questions FREQUENT QUESTIONSEASY POOL INSTALLATION
Reply : 12 x 30 = 5.112 l 15 x 30 = 8.041 l 15 x 36 = 9.694 l 15 x 42 = 11.773 l 18 x 36 = 14 138 l 18 x 42 = 4 814 gallons / 18.223 l 24 x 42 = 8.807 gallons / 33.338 l .

He also asked how many gallons is a 10 foot Intex pool?

The Intex metal frame pool has a volume of 1,185 liters with a capacity of 90%. Filter pump of 530 liters per hour. The differential switch is an additional protection function. Ready for water in 30 minutes.

How long does it take to fill a 10 foot Intex pool?

This pool will transform your garden into a place to live all summer, where the family can relax and play. Ready to water in 10 minutes, just lay it out on a flat surface, inflate the top ring, fill the pool with water and have fun.

Can you swim in the pool with chlorine tablets?

Answer: Yes, if you take the tablets, they may be present while swimming in the water. Also confirm with a chlorine level test to make sure the disinfection level is safe for swimming.

How do you keep the pool water clean?

Treat bumps and algae elimination weekly Even if you maintain the correct chlorine and pH levels in your pool, you may need to raise the water a little to keep it clear and sparkling. Once a week, shock or super-chlorinate the pool to kill any bacteria or algae that may grow.

How do I calculate the capacity of my pool?

Length x width x depth x 7.5 = volume (in gallons) the length multiplied by the width gives the pool area. Multiplying the depth gives the volume in cubic feet. Since each cubic foot holds 7.5 liters, multiply the cubic feet of the pool by 7.5 to get the pool volume in gallons.

How do you calculate the amount of water in a tank?

Multiply the width by the height by the depth. The result is cubic meters of tank space. Multiply the result by 7.48. The answer is the number of liters of water in the tank.

How many liters of water are there in a 27-foot circular pool?

For example, if your pool is 21 1/2 feet in diameter, use 22 feet for the diameter. 3 It is best to use rounded whole numbers for medium depth.

How many liters of water does my pool have?

WATER GALLON SIZE 18 approx. 7.646 21 approx.10.407 24 approx.13.593 27 approx.17.204

How do I add chemicals to my pool for the first time?

How do I add chemicals to the pool for the first time?

Step 1 First set the alkalinity and pH. Step 2 Maintain the correct calcium levels in the water. Step 3: Adjust the cyanide values. Step 4: Prepare the water with chlorine. Step 5: It’s time to release the chemical test kits.

How many chlorine tablets do I need for a 12 foot pool?

To use the correct number of tablets, always round the pool volume to the nearest 5,000 gallons. For example, if your pool has a capacity of 20,000 liters, you will need to add four chlorine tablets.

How long does an Intex pool last?

The average life of the incoming pool liner is 5-9 years. The average bottom of an above ground pool lasts from 6 to 10 years. Linear warranties can last from 25 to 30 years but are extremely proportionate.

How often should I shake my Intex pool?

We encourage you to create shocking Intex pools every week, especially if you have a heat wave or pouring rain. Hot water and excess water can bring below average chlorine levels quite quickly. Use a pool shock with at least 70% calcium hypochlorite.

How deep is an Intex swimming pool?

The maximum water depth of 52 is 46, although you can certainly fill it less.

How do you prepare for winter in a swimming pool?

End-of-winter balance sheet of water chemistry. Remove glitter baskets, wall mounts, cleaning products, sunscreen, and ladders from the pool. Clean the pool. Lower the water level in the pool. Empty all pool equipment. Lubricate the washers of the device. Overwintering of the pipelines to and from the swimming pool.

Does the Intex Easy Set pool need chlorine?

1.0 ppm is the absolute minimum, and for better protection against algae, bacteria and cloudy water, I recommend Intex pools with a chlorine content of 2-3 ppm.

What is a good swimming pool?

If you’re not sure what pool size you need, this is a good place to find out what’s popular. Most rectangular pools are about twice as long on one side as the other, with an average depth of around 5.5 feet. Typical pool sizes are 10 x 20, 15 x 30 and 20 x 40.

Intex 10 Foot Pool