Definition of Intangible:
Unable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence.
An intangible thing.
That cannot be assessed, felt, measured, or moved because it has no physical substance.
Synonyms of Intangible
Aerial, Aeriform, Airy, Asomatous, Astral, Atomic, Bodiless, Corpuscular, Decarnate, Decarnated, Dim, Discarnate, Disembodied, Eluding, Elusive, Embryonic, Ethereal, Evanescent, Evasive, Extramundane, Fleeting, Germinal, Ghostly, Granular, Immaterial, Impalpable, Imperceptible, Imponderable, Imprecise, Inappreciable, Incorporate, Incorporeal, Indefinite, Indiscernible, Infinitesimal, Insensible, Insubstantial, Invisible, Microcosmic, Microscopic, Molecular, Nonmaterial, Nonphysical, Nonsubstantial, Obscure, Occult, Otherworldly, Phantom, Psychic, Rare, Shadowy, Slender, Slight, Spiritual, Subatomic, Supernatural, Tenuous, Thin, Transmundane, Ultramicroscopic, Unapparent, Unappreciable, Unconcrete, Unearthly, Unembodied, Unextended, Unfleshly, Unobservable, Unperceivable, Unphysical, Unseeable, Unsolid, Unsubstanced, Unsubstantial, Unworldly, Vague, Vaporous, Weightless, Impalpable, Untouchable, Imperceptible to the touch, Non-physical, Bodiless, Incorporeal, Unembodied, Disembodied, Abstract, Invisible
How to use Intangible in a sentence?
- Intangibles like self-confidence and responsibility.
- I tried to explain the situation to a friend of mine but he had trouble grasping any concept or thing he could not hit with a hammer as the concept in question was intangible .
- There are things that are sometimes out of your control in the business world and its important that you can handle every intangible .
- The actor was great with words and gestures, but there was something more, something intangible about him that made him great.
- My companions do not care about cyberspace or anything else so intangible.
Meaning of Intangible & Intangible Definition