Definition of Institutionalization:
The state of being placed or kept in a residential institution.
The action of establishing something as a convention or norm in an organization or culture.
Process which translates an organizations code of conduct, mission, policies, vision, and strategic plans into action guidelines applicable to the daily activities of its officers and other employees. It aims at integrating fundamental values and objectives into the organizations culture and structure.
How to use Institutionalization in a sentence?
- People with a history of long-term institutionalization.
- They remain committed to the institutionalization of democracy.
- The institutionalization of the memorandum was part of the large scale shift in the cultural values that were newly adopted by the firm.
- We were looking into institutionalization and if it would be a good choice to put my brother in a place where people would help him.
- Sometimes you need to make a strong message so that everyone will follow the INSTITUTIONALIZATION that you are trying to keep in tact.
Meaning of Institutionalization & Institutionalization Definition