| Copying images from a PDF file You need to select the Snapshot tool in Adobe Reader. Then drag the mouse to select the image, which will automatically be copied to the clipboard. Go back to PowerPoint, paste it from the clipboard, and you’ve pasted the image into your presentation.
The fastest way to insert PDF into PowerPoint:
- Open PPT and go to the slide where you want to paste the PDF.
- Click Insert Object> Object> From File
- Browse and select the PDF file and press Insert then OK
Export PDF images to another format
- Open the PDF in Acrobat and choose Tools> Export PDF.
- Click Image, then select the image file format in which you want to save the images.
- Click the gear icon to configure the conversion settings for the selected file format.
- Choose Edit> Copy, then choose Edit> Paste to paste the image into a document open in another application.
- Right-click the image and choose an option to copy the image to the clipboard or to a new file.
- Drag the image into an open document in another application.
All you have to do is open the Microsoft PowerPoint program, click Insert menu> Object, then click Adobe Acrobat Document. This makes the PDF file part of the PowerPoint presentation so that you can view and open it with Normalview.
Copy specific content from PDF
How to convert PDF to JPG:
Method 1 - Use a dedicated PDF reader
Copying certain content from a PDF file
Insert a linked object
Insert Word Document as Object
To edit PDF files:
Paste PDF Image as Object
To do this, scroll through the PDF file until the content you want to copy into Excel appears on your computer screen. Press the Print Screen key on your PC keyboard to copy the image to the clipboard. If you are using a Mac, press Command + Ctrl + Shift + 3 to open the same screen.
Press CTRL + X simultaneously to crop the section of the PDF file, or right-click the selected area and click Cut in the drop-down menu.
You can select and copy text from a PDF file and then paste it into another application, eg. B. a word processing program. To copy the text, choose Tools> Text Tools and drag over the text as usual. Then choose Edit> Copy.
How can I convert PDF to JPG online:
The easiest way to paste PDF into Word:
Try one of the following approaches:
You can convert images (jpeg, png, gif, bmp, jpg) to PDF files with a PDF converter. Open the image with a viewer, click Print and select the PDF printer to convert the image to PDF.
Log in to your computer’s browser.
Adobe Acrobat is required to convert PDF to JPEG, not free Adobe Reader. In Adobe Acrobat XI, you can do this by going to the File menu> Save As Different> Image> JPEG.