Definition of Inputs:
Resources such as people, raw materials, energy, information, or finance that are put into a system (such as an economy, manufacturing plant, computer system) to obtain a desired output. Inputs are classified under costs in accounting.
A place where, or a device through which, energy or information enters a system.
Put (data) into a computer.
What is put in, taken in, or operated on by any process or system.
Synonyms of Inputs
Feed in, Put in, Load, Insert
How to use Inputs in a sentence?
- You need to make sure that you always know what your inputs are and that you have enough of them for the job.
- There were too many inputs on the television and it made me feel really confused because I didnt know where to plug anything in.
- When calculating the cost of goods sold for a particular item it is important to include not only the direct inputs such as raw materials but also indirect costs such as labor and overhead.
- Test results can be inputted by the technician in the laboratory.
- The signal being fed through the main input.
- There is little input from other members of the team.
Meaning of Inputs & Inputs Definition