Injeção Para Sarna De Cachorro

Injected to kill my dog's itch? 3

There is a little bit in my crab but more and more itching gave me more. I don't want to be sick, but I really have a cold, I have pneumonia, but I have to give it to myself for days. Are there any needles or cans affected by the itch?

Butterfly,

First of all, you need to see your doctor to find out what kind of itch you have.

There are 2 types of itching: black itch or demodic itch (which is spread by pregnancy) or when you are born with a weakened immune system.

And the second itch, the itch we call city itch, which is caused by particles, and also transmits to the meme.

In us humans, we call it escaosis.

So I'll give you a brief summary of it so you can see that we can't treat or experiment with animals at our own expense.

Only your veterinarian will be able to determine what type of itch you are afraid of.

Yes, temporary care for this.

It makes sarcoptic mange, there is a cure, I have seen its vitios, get well.

It causes black itch, one or ten medicines and deception so that no disease is caused.

It is recommended either by a responsible ■■■■■■■ who is afraid of this type of stock animal, or for Castration animals or those that do not need to be revised.

Transfer is suitable for its offspring.

A slightly serious dog is a veterinarian so you can prevent or treat it appropriately, not without a doctor or veterinarian's guidance or veterinarian.

There was a day at the University of Veterinary which I attended for free. Or as a symbolic value. It varies from city to city.

This is my suggestion.

The ■■■■, as you know 50 days ago, was not able to prevent or cure lice or itching in our filters. They are very sensitive and such actions will definitely create two filters which are addictive and deadly.

Treatment should be personal or specific to each case. Therefore, it is important to know the wound, size, weight and type of animal. Or vaiacteur treatment in multiple areas, including or control

Wounds where there is a lack of sterilization and disinfection where you live, or that does not mean isolating disease carriers.

The most important thing in this case is not to follow any treatment under the guidance of a common man or to discriminate against the evolution or medical effect of your veterinarian's work ...

The veterinarian has inherited the level of your cactus, as there are many types of itching, including inherited from the mother.

Or the veterinarian will examine it, it will have to pass an examination and depending on the type of itch, treat it well.

It is called the power to cure it

Don't go crazy about injecting or giving medicine, here it is suggested, no YR, no training, mainly because they don't even know your dog

no

My dog ​​is already 2 years old [this is a rudeness] I do this to him and he never caught anyone

Yes it is ... but it can only be prescribed by a doctor .... you see whenever my thing sends you here ... you can kill yourself .... anyone here everyone Can't trust .... vet ... welcome ....

Barbosa! This is what happened when Kikro tries to cut right! And we didn't know there was an injection for itching!

Where is what Perry said, don't wait to come here saying nonsense it's cold.