Initial Coin Offering (ICO),
What is Initial Coin Offering (ICO)?
The initial public offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency industry related to the initial public offering (IPO). Companies looking to raise money to create new currencies, apps or services launch ICOs to raise funds.
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) is a popular fundraising method used primarily for beginners who generally want to offer products and services related to cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- ICOs are similar to stocks, but sometimes have the utility of a service or software product offered.
- Numerous ICOs have made huge profits for investors. Many other scams fail, or perform poorly.
- Generally, in order to participate in an ICO, you must first purchase a digital currency and have a basic understanding of how to use cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges.
- Most of the time, ICOs are not fully regulated, so investors should be very careful and cautious when researching and investing in ICOs.
This crowdfunding tool, also known as a token offering, allows investors to launch cryptocurrency to existing or traditional currencies in exchange for new cryptocurrency tokens.
Literal Meanings of Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Meanings of Initial:
There or before
The first letter of a name or word, usually a name or a word in a sentence.
Mark or sign (document) your own initials to authorize or validate.
Sentences of Initial
Our first impression was good
They drew their earliest maps on tree trunks
This person started three periods
Synonyms of Initial
opening, beginning, put one's initials on, inscribe, embryonic, fledgling, beginning letter, endorse, initial letter, witness, sign, starting, countersign, inceptive, commencing, put one's mark on, autograph, superscribe
Meanings of Coin:
Flat metal, usually used as a round with an official seal.
Produces metal stamping (parts)
Search or create (new word or phrase)
Sentences of Coin
He opened his pocket and took out a coin
Guyana and half Guyana are found
Developed the term "desktop publishing".
Synonyms of Coin
cast, formulate, create, make up, originate, bit, fabricate, devise, forge, mould, mint, stamp, dream up, punch, stamp out, piece, invent, produce, manufacture, make, die
Meanings of Offering:
Some offerings, especially as a gift.
Sentences of Offering
Animals as offerings
Synonyms of Offering
gift, present, handout, donation, subscription, benefaction, widow's mite, contribution
Meanings of ICO:
An act or event in which a company (specifically a startup) seeks to raise capital by selling a new cryptocurrency that investors can buy or trade in the hope that the value of the cryptocurrency will increase. Against the services offered by this company.