Inexpensive Squirrel Food

Is there anything healthy and cheap to feed squirrels?

Squirrel food: baby wheat rice, peanuts, a box of sunflower seeds, apple grease for cookie flour consistency. Spread on a baking sheet, cut into small squares and let dry. In a commercially available dryer or in a low temperature oven. The prescription is outdated, easy to freeze or can be kept in a closed container. Squirrels will like it.

You can also eat fruits and vegetables.

Cheap squirrel food

I like the little one too!

I never cooked anything for you, plant.

When cleaning the fridge or closet, I decide whether the food I throw away should be discarded or whether it is as valuable as squirrel food.

I made them from stale pastries to apples and peaches, peanuts or bread bar jellies, turtles, sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, seeds from the bottom of the grain box, GS, even marshmallows. Were .

Never give them things that are bad, bad or fake. Of course, you don't eat meat, but anything cooked with grains or fruits will work.

Think of it as a different form of recycling!

If you live near a field that grows corn several times, you can store ripe corn in the field after the corn is harvested. A small amount of corn is left in the ground in the fields and what you collect and distribute to the squirrels will help them in the winter ...

Read the label. What do you buy in a commercial flow?

If I have to eat squirrels, I might mix sunflower seeds, baked beans (not salt) and corn, raisins. Squirrels don't eat pictures, they are opportunists, which means they will eat dog or cat food or anything if you feed them.

Choose and prepare the 3 main ingredients of your company's diet.

Weak or unattached peanut crackers

Anything healthy and cheap to feed the squirrels? ۔

Or. We have a squirrel that is still on two trees in our garden. We love to see little ones, so we bought a squirrel feeder. The price of squirrel food at Walmart is about 7 BS per bag. I wondered if there was any squirrel food he could cook for me that would be cheap. Any tips, links or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Squirrel food: Baby rice flakes box, peanuts, sunflower seeds, apple puree with consistency of biscuit flour. Spread on a baking sheet, cut into squares and dry. In a commercially available dryer or in a low temperature oven. The prescription is old, easy to freeze or can be kept in a closed container. Squirrels will like it.

You can also eat fruits and vegetables.

I like the little one too!

I never cooked anything for you.

When I clean the fridge or closet, I decide whether the food I throw away should be thrown away or whether it is worth the squirrel food.

I made them from stale pastries to apple and peach, peanut or jelly bread bars, tortillas, sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, seeds from the bottom of the grain box, GS, even marshmallows. What .

Never give them something that is bad, bad or loose. They obviously don't eat meat, but anything cooked with grain or fruit will work.

Think of it as a different form of recycling!

If you live near a farm that often grows corn, you can store ripe corn in the field after the corn is harvested. A small amount of corn remains in the ground in the fields and what you collect and distribute to the squirrels will help them in the winter.

Read the label. What are the commercial food items you buy?

If I had to eat squirrels, I would mix sunflower seeds, roasted beans (not salt) and corn, raisins, maybe melo. Squirrels don't eat pictures, they are opportunistic eaters, which means they will eat dog or cat food or anything if you feed them.

Choose and prepare the 3 main ingredients of your company's food.

Weak or unsweetened peanut crackers.