Definition of Industrial:
Relating to or characterized by industry.
Relating to or denoting a type of harsh, uncompromising rock music incorporating sounds resembling those produced by industrial machinery.
Very great in extent or amount.
Shares in industrial companies.
A broad term to describe all aspects of industry or a company engaged in industry through the manufacture of products, such as industrial workers, or industrial pollution. Also refers to a characterization of something that describes a connection to industry, such as industrial strength, industrial nation or industrial development.
Synonyms of Industrial
Manufacturing, Factory, Business, Commercial, Creational, Executional, Fabricational, Formational, Functional, Manufacturing, Mercantile, Merchant, Official, Pro, Productional, Professional, Retail, Technical, Trade, Trading, Vocational, Wholesale
How to use Industrial in a sentence?
- We are seeing tax avoidance on an industrial scale.
- Even with the Nasdaq off 9%, its stock price has soared 60% this year, to 70, outperforming the rest of the Dow Jones industrials.
- A small industrial town.
- If you are working in an industrial field make sure to know all of the proper actions to take in case of emergency.
- I suggested we investigate the industrial components of our supply chain as the logistical errors are far too many to be acceptable.
- The Industrial Revolution is characterized by a rapid growth in business, particularly factories and textile mills, typically located in the northern United States.
- Noisy, industrial dance music.
Meaning of Industrial & Industrial Definition